Medicate EP [OUT NOW ON BEATPORT!!!] (ADAPTED RECORDS) 4 tracks, 8.00 Goosebumpz on July 23, 2013 06:56
- 1. Disengage (Medicate EP) [OUT NOW ON BEATPORT!!!] (ADAPTED RECORDS) 2.00 5987 plays 85.0 BPM
- 2. Throwin' Shapes (Medicate EP) [OUT NOW ON BEATPORT!!!] (ADAPTED RECORDS) 2.00 6338 plays 100.0 BPM
- 3. Playing With Fire (Medicate EP) [OUT NOW ON BEATPORT!!!] (ADAPTED RECORDS) 2.00 5760 plays 100.0 BPM
- 4. Acute Delirium (Medicate EP) [OUT NOW ON BEATPORT!!!] (ADAPTED RECORDS) 2.00 3068 plays 100.0 BPM
- 1. Rush Chucks (Spit Meat EP - Adapted Records) [AVAILABLE NOW FROM BEATPORT.COM] 5.53 6196 plays 92.0 BPM
- 2. Chrome Alone (Spit Meat EP - Adapted Records) [AVAILABLE NOW FROM BEATPORT.COM] 6.22 5699 plays 105.0 BPM
- 3. Venom (Contact EP - Enig'matik Records) [AVAILABLE FROM ADDICTECH.COM] 6.32 6217 plays
- 4. Contact (Contact EP - Enig'matik Records) [AVAILABLE FROM ADDICTECH.COM] 6.10 5016 plays
- 5. Texas Teeth [AVAILABLE NOW AT BEATPORT.COM] 7.49 8154 plays 105.0 BPM
- 6. Bondi Junkie [AVAILABLE NOW FROM ADDICTECH.COM] 5.33 4634 plays
- 7. Splat [AVAILABLE NOW FROM ADDICTECH.COM] 4.30 3611 plays
- 8. Sonic Womb [AVAILABLE NOW FROM ADDICTECH.COM] 4.32 3263 plays
- 9. Brain Damage [AVAILABLE NOW FROM JUNO DOWNLOAD] 7.35 2848 plays 128.0 BPM
- 10. Squelch City Underground [AVAILABLE NOW FROM SAIKO SOUNDS] 4.37 3065 plays 128.0 BPM
- 1. Knight Riderz - Million Miles (Goosebumpz Remix) 4.59 4557 plays
- 2. Kalya Scintilla - Caravan Planet (Goosebumpz Remix) [AVAILABLE NOW FROM BEATPORT] 4.50 11870 plays
- 3. AMB - Bangers and Mash (Goosebumpz Remix) [AVAILABLE NOW AT BEATPORT.COM] 5.55 4586 plays 94.0 BPM
- 4. AMB - Bugbuzz (Goosebumpz Remix) [AVAILABLE NOW FROM BEATPORT.COM] 5.25 5189 plays
- Beatport Releases
- Addictech Releases
- Bluetongue (Side Project)
- AreaOne Events (Canada)
- Omni Temple (UK / Europe)
- Hello! Booking (North America)
Canadian / European Summer Tour 2014 | June - September | Booking details below:
For bookings in Canada please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For bookings in the UK and Europe please contact email@example.com
For bookings in North America please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other bookings, enquiries or any other information please contact email@example.com
Goosebumpz has become a household name within the Glitch-Hop community, showcasing his original Mid-Tempo monsters at some of the most highly acclaimed festivals in the World. Currently based on the East Coast Australia, he is renowned for his super tight production, attention to detail and quirky, psychedelic sound design. These days he’s focusing on a free-range exploration of broken-beat styles, where funky, playful Glitch-Hop and sexy, psychedelic Dubstep meets staunch, squelchy Mid-Tempo Breaks.
A well respected producer within the Australian Bass Music community and highly sought after within the festival circuit, Goosebumpz is consistently booked nationwide for large, reputable outdoor festivals, some of which have included Splendour in the Grass, Rainbow Serpent Festival, Strawberry Fields, Maitreya, Earth Frequency, Wide Open Space, Deliverance, Manifest and the 2012 Eclipse Festival in FNQLD.
With two Summer tours of Canada under his belt already, Goosebumpz has performed at festivals overseas such as Shambhala, Bass Coast, Motion Notion, Astral Harvest and Entheos Gathering. He’s rocked well known sound camps and art cars at Burning Man like Fractal Nation / Planet, the Buddha Lounge and the Mayan Warrior and has also headlined a string of indoor shows at venues across British Columbia.
He’s followed heavyweight performers like Bassnectar (2009), performed alongside legendary live acts such as The Crystal Method, Downlink, Bare Noize, Dirtyphonics, Opiuo and Tipper and has also enjoyed time in the charts for his original music on both Beatport and Addictech on many occasions.
With an arsenal of fresh, phat, cheeky beats and an energetic approach to his live performances, Goosebumpz is very excited to deliver his eclectic style at festivals and indoor shows around the World throughout 2014.