Mike Steimel Songwriter & Producer Demo 8 tracks, 22.36 Mike Steimel (GLA) on October 26, 2013 20:05
- 1. Livin' Dangerous by Shannon Nicole & Mike Steimel 2.56 31 plays
- 2. Smile - Mike Sullivan and Mike Steimel 2.07 54 plays
- 3. How You Do It (Deluxe Version) 3.18 57 plays
- 4. A Girl Like You (Unreleased - Looking for a Nashville home) 2.54 101 plays
- 5. Back To Texas by Steve Waller, Mike Steimel, Kevin Bowman & Don Hughes 3.08 11 plays
- 6. Come Play With Me 2.11 12 plays
- 7. Flames 3.00 26 plays
- 8. In Circles by Mike Steimel & Steve Waller 2.58 11 plays
- 1. How You Do It (Deluxe Version) 3.18 57 plays
- 2. Flames 3.00 26 plays
- 3. Demons (Acoustic Cover of Imagine Dragons by Good Looking Animals) 3.03 907 plays
- 4. Love Song 2.49 22 plays
Mike Steimel is a Songwriter, Producer, sometimes singer and video maker who is originally from St. Louis, MO. He is also a member of the band Good Looking Animals.
Good Looking Animals’ style is Alternative Rock - Ranging from Singer/Songwriter, to a sometimes free-wheeling Rock edge. Some influences include to Sting, Rob Thomas, Mat Kearney, The Black Keys and Foo Fighters.
Songwriters Steve Waller and Mike Steimel started out selling thousands of albums as members of Just Add Water in St. Louis, where their writing and performances helped propel them to be named the nationwide Best Guitar Center Band, St. Louis Best Pop Rock Band, gain a Budweiser sponsorship and a performance on VH1 with the Goo Goo Dolls.
Guitarist/co-producer, Billy Collins, and drummer, Joel Tetzlaff, grew up just a few houses apart in Wisconsin, learning to play music together before hearing the call to move west. Over time, the guys each found their own paths to Los Angeles, where they connected; finding a strong musical and personal bond that helps them create earnest and colorful songs that immediately connect with the ears and hearts of listeners.
After landing placements songs on American Idol, Dateline NBC, Restaurant Impossible, among many others, it was the perfect time to stop to write and record a new batch of songs - now with Steve Waller on vocals. The band soaked up history from the walls of 4th Street Music studio in Santa Monica while tracking their debut EP, EVOLVE.