- 1. G.M.B - Cyclops (Preview) Available on Into The AM Records 2.28 124 plays
- 2. G.M.B - Titan (Preview) Available on Into The AM Records 2.32 101 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. G.M.B - Taken (Preview) Available on Mass Banger Records 2.20 324 plays
- 4. G.M.B - Mirage (Preview) Available on Wonked Records 1.56 340 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. G.M.B - Sound Bite (Preview) Available on Wonked Records 2.00 257 plays 128.0 BPM
- 6. G.M.B - Slow Burn (Preview) Available on Mini Flex Records 5.58 383 plays
- 7. G.M.B - Axis (Preview) Available on Starblocks Music 2.10 238 plays 128.0 BPM
- 8. G.M.B - Piando 5.14 303 plays
- 1. Josue Carrera - Collision (G.M.B Remix) Available on Lukes Club Records 2.36 128 plays
- 2. Silas Egan - Leopard (G.M.B Remix) Available on Into The AM Records 2.54 52 plays
- 3. John Caza - Cartagena (G.M.B Remix) Available on Progrezo Records 6.30 835 plays 129.0 BPM
- 1. Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream (G.M.B Bootleg) 5.45 2980 plays
- 2. The Beatles - Hey Jude (G.M.B Bootleg) 6.34 1536 plays
- 3. Vitalic - Poison Lips (Genetic Edit) 6.13 1481 plays
- 4. G.M.B - Zum Zum Vs Do It Again (G.M.B Mashup) 7.41 486 plays
An Electronic Music collaboration between Canadian, Matt Chisholm and South African, Eben Pretorius. Both artists, seasoned DJs on the Taiwan, Canada and S.A circuits.
In 2009, with over 16 years combined DJ experience, the talented DJ duo decided to move onto their next big endeavor. Bringing their studio to the stage and performing as the live electronic group, Genetically Modified Beats, G.M.B for short. A few months after joining forces, they were voted #1 DJ act in Taiwan.
Their Live show has been repeatedly celebrated in the press and on various online portals for showing their skillful use of Ableton Live and their large selection of tracks, loops, samples and custom FX, used to create and modify an ever-evolving Electronic Music Soundscape. The past few years has also seen their co-hosted monthly event, A State Of Sound, become the most talked about and frequented EDM event that showcases local artists in Taipei.
Not just focused on their live show. The duo is also always found hard at work in their Taipei based studio, which has been outfitted with big sound from their audio sponsor “Artcoustic” of Denmark. They currently have releases out and lined up on Wonked Records/Straight Up Music, Rhinofist records, Bombeatz Records, Cash Gold Records, Progrezo Records, Miniflex records and various others. Their last EP was well received and hit the Beatport, Satellite records and Trackitdown charts. The buzz surrounding G.M.B is continuing to spread from Taiwan across Asia, to the States and Europe. With big name remixes and collaborations, management deals, and international tours being finalized, you better keep your ears peeled.