- 1. Powerless (Ascension Bound Remix) from the Album ReLiving Things 5.32 677 plays 70.0 BPM
- 2. Waiting for the end (down right nasty remix) 6.40 4435 plays 170.0 BPM
- 3. What ive done (Back to Trancentral Remix) 6.12 2395 plays 140.0 BPM
- 4. Tinfoil (The Industrial Revolution Remix) from the album ReLiving Things 2.36 427 plays 140.0 BPM
- 5. Remember the Name (Orpheus in the Underworld Remix) 5.29 1454 plays 94.0 BPM
- 6. Hi Vltg (UK Gangsta Remix) 4.23 328 plays 165.0 BPM
- 1. Tranquil illusions 3.48 201 plays 120.0 BPM
- 2. Project le strings (I'm Orpheus) 6.56 170 plays 140.0 BPM
- 3. Big Purple Floyd (Orpheus Michele Jarre Mix) 6.25 271 plays
- 4. Weirdo and Wild 6.56 144 plays 140.0 BPM
- 5. WHAT MATTERS (prologue) 7.44 104 plays 146.0 BPM
- 6. Accelerated Earth (Work in progress mix1) 4.52 92 plays 120.0 BPM
- 7. Chill the frack out 5.15 75 plays
Glen Orpheus, an Electronica, Breaks, Drum & Bass, Hard Dance Producer & Live Act.
Formerly part of the dynamic hard trance duo ORPHEUS 2. Playing for 5 years at some of the UK’s finest underground parties ie: Return to the source @ Brixton Academy, Sundissential @ The Sanctuary in Birmingham, Samsara @ The Fridge, Sunny side up @ Camden Palace, Si-nergy in Mancester , Peach goes hard @ Camden Palace and working alongside top names, Lab 4, K90, NUW IDOL, BK, Tinrib, Darren Pierce, Nick Sentience, Simon Eve, Lisa Lashes to name but a few. They also gained residences for Antiworld and Recoverworld @ SE1, The Fridge and Stratford Rex, also Ripsnorter @ The Depot and Excessive @ Lakota in Bristol.
Whilst In Orpheus 2 Glen was responsible for all the band’s promotion including the website’s design and upkeep, along with his share of songwriting and production, also providing the killer riff, that later became their debut single ‘FLATLINER’ which was released on ‘RECOVER RECORDS’ in March 2003.
They then Continued for a further 2 years before going their separate ways.
He first broke onto the scene as a live pa back in 1997 with a good friend Matthew parry calling themselves 'Phonic Mutator' only playing a few gigs, for fun mostly.
Then in 1998 Glen, Dave, Owen & Eryk formed Aural Resonance. They rapidly developed a name for themselves, firstly playing the London Squat scene, before being booked for some legendary UK parties.
But alas, decided to go their separate ways after 3 years.
That's when Glen & Eryk decided in 2001, to form the very successful Hard Dance act 'ORPHEUS 2'
Since then, a revised solo act, with bookings up and down the country, also his own local and very successful night called ORPHEUS & FRIENDS.
with collaborations with other artists of varying styles and another new Band called 'Dubfolk'
What does the future hold, Who knows! but i'm very excited about it (",)