- [mindset012B1] ELSEWHERE - Bott Bott Artwork Mindset Records on September 13, 2012 18:493357 Plays14 Comments99 Favoritings
- Keep On Movin (Loomer Remix) Artwork djloomer on November 20, 2013 00:20173 Plays5 Comments17 Favoritings26 Downloads
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition (Funkanomics 2013 VIP Remix) FREE DOWNLOAD Artwork Funkanomics on November 17, 2013 14:1310510 Plays40 Comments479 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.25
- The Disclosure Project - Fragments Episode 19 (2013-11-12) Artwork EverybodyWantsToBeTheDJ on November 12, 2013 16:183143 Plays14 Comments113 Favoritings107 Downloads
- Machinedrum - Essential Mix (2013-11-16) Artwork EverybodyWantsToBeTheDJ on November 16, 2013 10:299138 Plays37 Comments500 Favoritings1851 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.59.32
- Stanton Warriors guest mix on Annie Nightingale BBC Radio 1 Artwork Stanton Warriors on November 06, 2013 18:5119691 Plays113 Comments1182 Favoritings2454 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 31.57
- Physical White Horse [dancefloor riderz re~rub - w/Pumpkin] FREE DL!!! Artwork Black22s on November 06, 2013 00:301013 Plays5 Comments71 Favoritings
- Hometown Heroes: Desert Hearts :: Porkchop Artwork Musicis4Lovers on October 24, 2013 17:251067 Plays10 Comments58 Favoritings60 Downloads
- Diplo & Friends BBCR1XTRA: October 6th, 2013 Artwork diplo on October 19, 2013 23:59457285 Plays1204 Comments15553 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.59.38
Gina began her music career as co-founder of San Antonio's first online college radio station, KUIW.ORG. The DJs she met there inspired her to get behind the decks herself for the first time. As her love for music grew, so did her thirst for musical knowledge, which led her to Los Angeles.
While honing her mixing skills, she bagged her first residency at LA’s legendary Chicks with Decks nights, where she met DJ Ora who would later become her partner in the tag team duo project ORANGINA. Promoters took notice and booked them to play at Burning Man, which marked a point of no return. “Thats where it really took off”, says Gina. “I was all in. We were playing sexy house, dirty breaks and electro and giving everything we had to the dance floor.”
Today, Gina is known as much for her undeniably dynamic presence and command of each moment as for her signature blend of deep house, tech house, electro, and breaks sprinkled with a little glitch and trap. Her ability to connect with her crowd has made her a staple on the festival circuit, a favorite in LA’s most popular clubs, and a champion of the city’s underground scene.
You can catch her playing at festivals like South by Southwest in Austin, Burning Man, LA & San Diego’s Decompressions, LiB Renegade Stages, Take Back the Night, Burn LA, and for The Good Vibe crew at LA’s finest events. Some of Gina’s favorite spots to play include Vanguard, Club Nokia, Exchange LA, King King, Mission and The Burgundy Room.
More Gina mixes here: ORANGINA
and here: In Unicorns We Trust - A.D.D.J.s (Gina Calderoni vs EJag) by CampCharlie