- 1. Luna To Sol 5.53 312 plays 88.0 BPM
- 2. Dark Rooms.wav 4.27 198 plays 70.0 BPM
- 3. Gutter Smash (Funky Orwell Mix) 5.36 140 plays 97.0 BPM
- 4. The Close Of The World. Feat Melody Myla 4.30 181 plays 98.0 BPM
- 5. The Building Storm 5.25 138 plays 86.0 BPM
- 6. The Opening Dusk 5.58 141 plays 90.0 BPM
- 7. Stepping In Dark Night. feat Wyldcard and Bellz 4.54 303 plays 72.0 BPM
- 8. Burning Lungs. Feat Melody Myla 4.47 1143 plays 90.0 BPM
- 9. Dreamer 4.25 100 plays 90.0 BPM
- Ghostsoul Sound, Music Composition and Sound Design
- facebook group
I love music and sound in all it's facets from the introduction of found sound into compositions to the beauty of well orchestrated piano or synth. I am always looking to push what can be done with the tools at hand and the sounds that follow. I feel in every composition a little universe is being created and my ever lasting goal is to draw people into that universe and show them a piece of my mind or the feeling that shines through with the media it's attached to.
Having started writing music many years ago my journey lead me to study music and sound production at RMIT covering a whole range of disciplines I soon found a love for sound creation, composition and recording. During my studies I released my first independent EP “Broken Symmetry” with the help of a wonderful team of Melbourne based artists. I then became involved with screen based projects for VCA and RMIT, through which I created the score and sound design for my first short films and computer games. In the year of 2012 I commenced my work as a composer and producer creating the score for Renegade Factual documentary Future Radicals, a film created as part of ABC opening shots. I also Created works for companies around Australia and New Zealand Creating themes for New Zealand Fashion week and a range projects and short films including licensing to documentaries and sound libraries.
On top of this work I have been heavily involved with Melbourne Based Label Hopskotch Records releasing my 2nd EP Dark City Vibes and a Production loop and sample Library for commercial release. At the same time I have been working closely with Uncomfortable Beats as their sound coordinator mixing and mastering albums and EPs and preparing material for release.