- Gent & Jawns - COCO Artwork Gent & Jawns on May 07, 2013 03:5717622 Plays187 Comments1287 Favoritings5258 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.06
- Gent & Jawns Diplo & Friends Mix (BBC RADIO1) Artwork Gent & Jawns on April 23, 2013 01:3424367 Plays133 Comments1312 Favoritings1 DownloadPlay0.00 / 59.00
- Nadastrom and Gent & Jawns - Snake Juice Artwork Gent & Jawns on January 10, 2013 18:5925609 Plays87 Comments813 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.21
- Gent & Jawns - Turn Up Artwork Gent & Jawns on December 14, 2012 03:07190885 Plays512 Comments6638 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.05
- Chief Keef - 3 Hunna (Gent & Jawns Bootleg) Artwork Gent & Jawns on September 15, 2012 01:4061567 Plays135 Comments1381 Favoritings115 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.05
- POINTBLANK September '12 Mix Artwork Gent & Jawns on September 15, 2012 01:3517048 Plays45 Comments435 Favoritings102 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 30.44
- Diplo - Express Yourself (Gent & Jawns Remix) Artwork Gent & Jawns on August 17, 2012 23:5295967 Plays168 Comments2543 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.51
- Holler EP Sampler (Out on Mad Decent) Artwork Gent & Jawns on July 26, 2012 21:3810717 Plays34 Comments143 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.36
- Diplo feat. Gent & Jawns - Butters Theme Artwork Gent & Jawns on June 26, 2012 14:3212080 Plays24 Comments398 Favoritings
After developing respectable solo careers as DJs and producers, long-time friends Billy the Gent and Long Jawns officially banded together as Gent & Jawns becoming an unstoppable force in the world of club music. The release of their now classic Moombahton anthem "Vibrate" catapulted them to the top of everyone's list of producers to work with and landed them remixes for Datsik, Bare, and Muffler, as well as collaborations with Nadastrom, Torro Torro and JWLS.
In early 2012 they worked with mega-producer Diplo on his Express Yourself EP, which topped the iTunes charts as the number one electronic album. They followed up with an absolutely stunning remix of the title track "Express Yourself," which saw repeated plays by many of the top DJs in the world. Shortly after, they released "Holler," their first official EP on Mad Decent's Jeffrees label. Jeffrees went on to earn the iTunes Label of the Year honors. The duo ended the year proper when they released "TURNUP", a party-inducing track that's being called the biggest trap song of 2012. In two weeks the track saw 80,000 plays and held position as the top electronic song on SoundCloud.
While known for their world-class production, Gent & Jawns' secret weapon is their ability to perform live. Long Jawns is a legend in his hometown of Richmond, VA, where he is widely known for throwing the biggest and best parties the city has seen in years. Billy The Gent began DJing with support from his friend Dave Nada (Nadastrom, creator of Moombahton) in Washington, DC and quickly became a staple at the famous U-Street Music Hall. Together, Gent & Jawns have gone on to share the stage with top notch acts like Diplo, Dillon Francis, Nadastrom, Caspa, Craze, Die Antwoord, and more.