- 1. Celtic Adrenalin (Album Version) 5.04 1488 plays 120.0 BPM
- 2. Two Days Ago (I Saw You) 3.26 52 plays 100.0 BPM
- 3. Galileo My Friend (Remastered) 3.07 51 plays
- 4. The Otherworld Fragments (Preview) 1.10 77 plays
- 5. Dusk Falls on Indigo (Preview) 2.21 82 plays
- 6. Celtic Adrenalin (7 Instrumental Remix) 5.28 1112 plays
- 7. After Life Comes The Dream 3.18 196 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
A collector of Fragments of Sound & Emotion. Fragments fetched from Far. Gracefully pieced together. Farfetched sounds of emotion. Fragments caught from echoes of sound from the then. Fragment echoes from the here. Echoes of fragments from the Far. Gracefully piecing them toegether in the here and the now, in the Neverending Moment.
"Using the instruments of voice. Blending the
instruments of electrified Sound & Emotion,
motioning the energy to render Rhythm,
(e)motion of Sound.
An Incantation of deliverance, stepped into from
summoning the evocative presence of hypnotic harmony
within the easily accessable Dimension of Music."
Blending unique sounds and influences and cultural elements together. Songs include "Modern Celtic", "Electronic", "Orchestral" and "Ambient" themes. Plays piano, keyboards, percussion and also works with synthesizers to create unique and widely encompassing sounds using Guitars, Harps, Ensemble Strings, Pizzicato, Irish & Scottish Pipes and other synthesised instruments. Some songs feature an abundance of heavily layered vocals of one voice to create an atmospheric and embracing background, inspired by artists like Delerium, Enya, ERA, and Enigma.
Follow regular updates at: http://gavern.blogspot.com
"Recorded in the digital domain by an analogue brain" ~ Nicky Ryan
© 2013 Gavern Music