- 1. DAVILLE - IN HEAVEN (G-SPOT DUB) 2.42 548 plays
- 2. KABAKA PYRAMID - READY FOR THE ROAD MEDLEY (G-SPOT DUB) 2.08 194 plays
- 3. KOJAK - CUSS CUSS (G-SPOT DUB) 3.45 202 plays
- 4. Billie Jean Riddim Minimix (G-SPOT DUBS) 7.01 229 plays
- 5. CAPTAIN BARKEY - GOGO WINE (G-SPOT DUB) 2.32 331 plays
- 6. Cecile - Eurocup Custom 2.39 969 plays
- 7. T.O.K. G-SPOT LOVER (DUB) 2.31 134 plays
G-SPOT pres. MAAAD JAMICAN JUGGLING @ ROXY ls. SOUND QUAKE 5 tracks, 4.07.45 G-SPOT SOUND on April 17, 2014 15:13
- 1. G-SPOT pres. MAAAD JAMICAN JUGGLING @ ROXY Pt1 (G-SPOT) 1.14.25 210 plays
- 2. G-SPOT pres. MAAAD JAMICAN JUGGLING @ ROXY Pt2 (SOUND QUAKE) 1.19.07 149 plays
- 3. G-SPOT pres. MAAAD JAMICAN JUGGLING @ ROXY Pt3 (G-SPOT) 42.17 235 plays
- 4. G-SPOT pres. MAAAD JAMICAN JUGGLING @ ROXY Pt4 (SOUND QUAKE) 21.29 106 plays
- 5. G-SPOT pres. MAAAD JAMICAN JUGGLING @ ROXY Pt5 (SOUND QUAKE) 30.24 160 plays
- 1. G-SPOT SOUND - It´s A Reggae Road Block (mixed & selected by Koolbreak) 1.03.42 2116 plays
- 2. G-SPOT SOUND - Tropical Escape (mixed by Koolbreak) 1.07.27 2452 plays
- 3. G-SPOT SOUND - Tired from 9 to 5 [mixed by Koolbreak] 57.21 2490 plays
- 4. RAINY DAYS 1.07.36 1956 plays
- 5. SUMMER SCHEME 55.00 2882 plays
- 6. ROCK & COME IN (mixed by Koolbreak) 54.17 1557 plays
- 7. BODYSLAM 1.02.56 2480 plays
- 8. G - SPOT SOUND - SUMMERSCHEME PART II [MIXED AND SELECTED BY KOOLBREAK] 50.58 1398 plays
G-SPOT SOUND was founded in 2001 during a journey to Kingston/Jamaica by Phile and Oliver, both from the Lower Austria Province of Austria. Out of the passion for jamaican soundsystemculture they started to organize their own dances and to represent their sound all over the country. Due to regular trips to Jamaica - and contacts established in Kingston- G-SPOT became soon one of the leading sounds of Austria when it comes to dubplatevoicing.
Soon Selecta O.G. (also named Oliver) joined the Sound and added his unique mixing skills to G-SPOT's performances. Later Oliver decided to relocate totally to Jamaica and left the Sound, but still was supportive with his contacts in Kingston. In 2004 Koolbreak, heading all the way from Austria's far east, joined the crew. At least since then G-SPOT became known as the country's top party sound, especially popular for their fluent juggling. Since 2006 G-SPOT hosts (later joined as promoter by the OSF-Crew) their own regular in Vienna named DANCEHALL UNIVERSITY and introduced a new tune focused style to the viennese massive. Over the years international sounds like Supersonic (Ger), Captain C (Jap), Hurricane (Ger), Mango Tree (Ger), Herbalize It (Nl), Northern Lights (Ita), I-Shence (Ita), Heavy Hammer (Ita) as well as Austria's elite, mashed up the place at DANCEHALL UNIVERSITY.
After playing many dances in Austria, Germany and Poland the crew decided to enter the battlefield and in 2007 General Palma (Ita/Aut) was killed during three rounds straight in Austria's first dubplate-only clash.
More recently in 2008-2010 Tobias, Rizzla and Revilo Flow, all active soundmen for years, reinforced the crew further. Beside playing the sound at dances and promoting DANCEHALL UNIVERSITY, the crew is also active in the production of mix-cd's and radio shows.