- Far Alone (feat. E-40 & Jay Ant) Artwork G-Eazy on March 13, 2014 20:07268645 Plays210 Comments5124 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.31
- Last Night ft. KYLE & Devon Artwork G-Eazy on January 21, 2014 21:05971923 Plays661 Comments13739 Favoritings31544 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 4.02
- Tumblr Girls ft. Christoph Andersson Artwork G-Eazy on January 21, 2014 21:031654288 Plays1084 Comments23095 Favoritings34203 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 4.23
- Sleepless ft. NYLO Artwork G-Eazy on January 21, 2014 21:02848336 Plays384 Comments12222 Favoritings28222 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.37
- Been On (Remix) (Ft. Rockie Fresh & Tory Lanez) Artwork G-Eazy on January 15, 2014 01:40476236 Plays294 Comments7632 Favoritings13894 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 4.54
- Almost Famous Artwork G-Eazy on December 11, 2013 16:51849136 Plays475 Comments12524 Favoritings9770 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 4.33
- Far Alone (feat. Jay Ant) Artwork G-Eazy on November 20, 2013 04:561142421 Plays736 Comments16645 Favoritings17291 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.19
G-Eazy has an agenda. For the last couple of years he's been trying to finish school while building up a grassroots fan-base across the US. Schooled in the bay, tested in New Orleans, G isn't a stranger to paying dues. His live shows have turned heads from the smallest of Midwest clubs all the way up to arenas on dates with Lil Wayne, Big Sean, and Drake, among others.
Without label support G has trekked across the US on multiple tours breaking hearts with his James Dean meets hip-hop vibe and unforgettable live shows. It's not hype. It's not a hit. It's not an image. It's all of the above, the product of diligence that only a true fan understands; G reinterprets what he loves, not what everyone wants to hear, but in 2011 its looking like those two paths are starting to merge.
G’s been a fixture on the local New Orleans rap scene for a few years and more recently in the music blogosphere, but in the last few months his popularity has surged and as his national profile has grown exponentially. His latest mixtape, The Endless Summer, produced Runaround Sue, who's sun stroked throwback video garnered over 100,000 plays on Youtube in less than a week. But it all comes back to the live show, one New Orleans music blogger summed it up with, “the young crowd was reaching the levels of mass hysteria reserved for the 50s and 60s rock ‘n’ roll legends to whom G-Eazy has been paying so much homage...”
PRESS // PRESS // PRESS:
San Francisco Bay Guardian
"In a style that is very much his own, G-Eazy's played shows with Girl Talk and Chiddy Bang, and toured with the likes of megastars Lil' Wayne, Big Sean, and (juuust right?) Drake."
Review from Boston show:
"He has that je ne sais quoi that makes someone a "firework." His interactions with the crowd were seamless and his actual performance was perfection."