FUR012 - The Jane Fondas - Ebony & Ivory - The Remixes 4 tracks, 6.33 Fur Trade on December 02, 2012 07:23
- 1. FUR012 - The Jane Fondas - Ebony and Ivory (Original) snippet 1.36 229 plays
- 2. FUR012 - The Jane Fondas - Ebony & Ivory (Billy Dalessandro rmx) snippet 1.38 163 plays
- 3. FUR012 - The Jane Fondas - Ebony & Ivory (Ollie Viero rmx) snippet 1.30 114 plays
- 4. FUR012 - The Jane Fondas - Ebony & Ivory (Romeo Kardec rmx) snippet 1.48 119 plays
- 1. FUR008 - Kegaska - Terraformed (Sean Kosa 'Disassembly Line' Remix) 2.00 201 plays
- 2. FUR008 - Kegaska - Desire (Ollie Viero 'Touch My Body' Remix) 2.00 161 plays
- 3. FUR008 - Ollie Viero - Solenoïde (Mateo Murphy Remix) 2.00 154 plays
- 4. FUR008 - Gatineau - Motherlover (Romeo Kardec Remix) 2.00 118 plays
- 5. FUR008 - Ollie Viero - Solenoïde (Kegaska Remix) 2.00 88 plays
- 6. FUR008 - Ollie Viero - I Brake For Mushrooms (Dj Melon 'Smokes & Perrier' Remix) 2.00 66 plays
Fur Trade Recordings is a new venture by a team of young, up-and-coming Montreal-based DJ & producers working in a slew of genres that are all geared toward moving feet on the dance floors of clubs all across the globe.
Borne out of its members extensive collective experiences in the DJ booth and behind the scenes, Fur Trade tracks will highlight the best of what new Montreal talent is currently creating – a wide range of dance music spanning from Quebec-basted house to disco-fried soul to swinging techno.
At Fur Trade’s core are its founders and contributing acts, all of whom bring a wealth of recording and label experience to the mix: studio engineer Cristobal Urbina, who will provide each release with his distinctive brand of hard-drawn artwork; longtime Montreal after-hours DJ and former Turbo Records production manager Romeo Kardec; and local producer/dj Nico Sé.
All Fur Trade Recordings will be available as high-quality mp3 files, and a selection of higher-profile releases will also be released in vinyl format.