- QuiQui - Knowing is Participating - F Stop's Duality Remix - Plain Sound Recordings Artwork F Stop on April 10, 2013 16:02
- Loz Goddard - Why Don't You Feel It - F Stop's Catharsis Remix - Deep Site Recordings Artwork F Stop on March 15, 2013 18:43
- 5 and Dime Recordings Podcast - F Stop - January 2013 Artwork F Stop on January 24, 2013 17:26
- 1. F Stop - Minuscule (Original Mix) - Mastered [Unsigned] 6.44 106 plays
- 2. F Stop - Femoral (Original Mix) - Mastered [Unsigned] 6.32 94 plays
- 3. F Stop - Consistently Inconsistent [Unmixed & Unsigned] 9.20 81 plays 125.0 BPM
- 4. Make That Sound [Unmastered & Unsigned] 7.03 81 plays 122.0 BPM
- 5 and Dime Recordings | A Deep House Record Label
- 5 and Dime Recordings
- Resident Advisor
Matt Fiveson’s (AKA F Stop, Fiver, Mateous, Monologue, and 1/2 of The Fifth Jackson) interest in music production began in 1997, during his freshman year of college at the University of Colorado at Boulder. While managing the largest record store in Boulder at the time, Fiveson developed a passion for the dynamics of sound and music production and was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, eventually learning from/working with some of the most talented artists in the region.
As an original producer and remixer for over 14 years, Matt's work encompasses a wide range of genres, from deep tech house to melancholic techno to ambient/downtempo/trip-hop, and often incorporates sounds within a combination of genres, meaning he often has no fucking idea what to label some things.
In September 2011, Fiveson Founded 5 and Dime Recordings, an indie digital label based in Denver which focuses on Deep House and Deep Tech House releases. 5 and Dime Recordings' 22nd release came out in July 2013. No one in their right mind starts a record label with the hopes of making money. 5 and Dime Recordings is simply a means to promote some of the best Deep House producers and remixers from around the world, and do so with a sense of integrity and legitimacy...something the music world is sorely lacking...
Licensing or Remix enquiries: matt at 5anddimerecordings dot com