- 1. Frontliner Feat. Kristina Antuna - Galaxies Collide | TSOF 1/14 2.47 44858 plays
- 2. Frontliner - TBA 2 (One More Time) (Radio Edit) | TSOF 2/14 2.04 43057 plays
- 3. Frontliner Feat. Mc Stretch - Wake Up (Radio Edit) | TSOF 3/14 2.49 34427 plays
- 4. Frontliner & Radical Redemption - Frontliner & Radical Redemption | TSOF 4/14 4.57 33441 plays
- 5. Frontliner - Beam Me Into Space | TSOF 5/14 2.41 30771 plays
- 6. Frontliner & Zany - Shock | TSOF 6/14 3.47 10547 plays
- 7. Frontliner & DV8 ROCKS! - We Are Electric | TSOF 7/14 2.33 12725 plays
- 8. Frontliner - Feels Good Right Here | TSOF 8/14 3.11 13790 plays
- 9. Frontliner - Our District | TSOF 9/14 3.43 20405 plays
- 1. Frontliner All Releases Mix 2007 - 2013 | PART 1 37.33 42043 plays
- 2. Frontliner All Releases Mix 2007 - 2013 | PART 2 39.55 22403 plays
- 3. Frontliner All Releases Mix 2007 - 2013 | PART 3 37.56 19065 plays
- 4. Frontliner All Releases Mix 2007 - 2013 | PART 4 40.53 18790 plays
- 5. Frontliner All Releases Mix 2007 - 2013 | PART 5 38.57 13866 plays
- 6. Frontliner All Releases Mix 2007 - 2013 | PART 6 37.11 31911 plays
- 7. Frontliner Kick F# 0.00 46778 plays
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton ft. John Harris - Can't hold us (Frontliner Never Comes Down) Artwork
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton ft. John Harris - Can't hold us (Frontliner Never Comes Down)Frontliner on August 29, 2013 11:11
Hardstyle DJ and producer Frontliner (Barry Drooger) is well known for his versatile approach to the genre. His album Producers Mind (2011) is a showcase of versatility and recent monster hits such as 'Halos' and 'I'm The Melodyman' are direct proof of his skills to both feel and surprise his fans. And while he normally makes his appearance high above the crowd, on just about every known mainstage, he is very much ‘one of the guys’.
This fueled thoughts for his 2012 campaign where he experiments with crowd fueled participation into his music, events and artist career. ‘For The People’ has that socialist charm while actually offering his fans and music enthusiast alike a chance to participate in his work as an artist and to even get something in return.
Frontliner’s career has been marked with success since he started in 2006, when he (at that time known as ‘Abject’) and Headhunterz joined forces to create two instant hits; Scantraxx Rootz (2006) and End of my Existence (2006). From there he build on an impressive discography both as a solo artist and together with various fellow artists who were happy to work with his creative approach. ‘Spacer’ eventually became the most played hardstyle track of 2008 and can still be considered one of the most popular tracks in the genre today.
It didn't came as a big suprise that in the beginning of 2012 Frontliner launched his own recordlabel 'Keep It Up music' which with releases as Phaseriffic and Keep It Up proves to become a well known brand within the scene.
Anthem wise Frontliner has become a popular name: ‘Save Exit Planet’ was the last In Qontrol anthem, ‘Call Of The Visionary’ the theme for Reverze in 2011, ‘Never Come Down’ is the title of the 2012 edition of Emporium Festival, 'Symbols' gave a new meaning to Q-base 2012 and his track with Max Enforcer ‘On The Go’ became an anthem on itself. And with al this firework in recent years the magic word for the future can be easily guessed: