- 1. Fresh - Volume 12 1.07.37 4378 plays
- 2. Fresh* - Volume 11 1.13.19 5325 plays
- 3. Fresh - Volume 10 1.11.56 4671 plays
- 4. Fresh goes to HOLLYWOOD - Promo CD 1.02.26 2163 plays
- 5. Fresh* - Volume 09 1.03.54 2627 plays
- 6. Fresh* - Volume 8 1.08.22 1502 plays
- 7. Fresh* - Volume 6 1.19.00 1831 plays
- 8. Fresh* - Volume 5 1.04.52 1527 plays
- 9. Fresh* - Volume 1 1.18.35 2586 plays
- 1. Fresh DJs & Aggz ft Honey - This is what Love Said 3.55 2941 plays
- 2. MAC and the Fresh DJs - So Fresh* 3.35 2001 plays
- 3. Yannis Gorak, Grant Mizon and Andrew Green - Get Out My Head 2.58 3063 plays
- 4. Fresh DJs - Fever 3.28 1935 plays
- 5. Fresh DJs - I Know 2.42 1905 plays
- 6. Fresh DJ - Crush On You (Original Mix) 3.01 1551 plays
- 7. Fresh DJs - Your Caress 3.27 1852 plays
- 8. Fresh DJs - Only Me 3.04 1694 plays
- 9. Fresh DJs - Love Of My Life 3.02 1262 plays
- 10. Fresh DJ's - Rumpshaker 3.32 1203 plays
- 11. Fresh DJs - Don't Treat Me Like Dirt 2.14 916 plays
- 12. Fresh DJs - Angel In My Heart 4.48 1094 plays
- 13. Fresh DJs - Everyday 3.21 1055 plays
- 14. Fresh DJs - Smoke Filled Cafe 3.35 2758 plays
- 15. Fresh DJS vs Lee Drake feat. Stacey Camps - Gotta Be Love 4.15 1603 plays
- 16. Jackin Daniels & Captain Morgan - Get Get Down (Sample) 2.24 764 plays
Fresh* is the brainchild of two experienced music enthusiasts Andrew Green and Dean Morgan who originally came up with concept whilst achieving Music Production Degrees at the University of Central Lancashire during the first half of 2011. In less than a year the brand became Preston's largest House Music Event after already conquering Blackburn and Burnley, with intent to return to these towns later in 2012.
Fresh* is a fusion of the latest House trends and elite creative clubbing fashions to form an experience like no other. With their team of World Class DJs and imaginative original ideas, it is little wonder why the brand has exploded into the North West nightlife scene in little less than a year.
Fresh* also has its own studios and digital record label with its owners being at the forefront of the dance music scene for almost 10 years now. The resident DJs are often collaborating on tracks to try to cover any angle of creative input possible. The Fresh* team is always open to new ideas and any feedback from its loyal fanbase 'the Fresh* family'
FreshTV* has also become a huge part of the brand with numerous promotional videos from each event helping push the night and move the brand forward. Each party is recorded and edited in house using a blend of creative and imaginative techniques alongside original music pieces which are produced and performed by its own artists. Fresh* includes all its followers within the movement as it creates its unique 'united by house' atmosphere.
Fresh* is by no means finished with the original and forward thinking proceedings. Expect many new and exciting things for the rest of the year. The future starts here...
Fresh* Website - http://feelingfresh.co.uk/
Fresh* Facebook - http://facebook.com/FreshEventsUK
Fresh* Twitter - http://twitter.com/fresheventsuk
Fresh* SoundCloud - Fresh*
FreshTV YouTube Channel - http://youtube.com/fresheventstv