- 1. Fresh - Volume 12 1.07.37 5094 plays
- 2. Fresh* - Volume 11 1.13.19 5778 plays
- 3. Fresh - Volume 10 1.11.56 5811 plays
- 4. Fresh goes to HOLLYWOOD - Promo CD 1.02.26 2371 plays
- 5. Fresh* - Volume 09 1.03.54 2927 plays
- 6. Fresh* - Volume 8 1.08.22 1739 plays
- 7. Fresh* - Volume 6 1.19.00 2058 plays
- 8. Fresh* - Volume 5 1.04.52 1755 plays
- 9. Fresh* - Volume 1 1.18.35 3171 plays
- 1. Fresh DJs & Aggz ft Honey - This is what Love Said 3.55 3206 plays
- 2. MAC and the Fresh DJs - So Fresh* 3.35 2196 plays
- 3. Yannis Gorak, Grant Mizon and Andrew Green - Get Out My Head 2.58 3453 plays
- 4. Fresh DJs - Fever 3.28 2110 plays
- 5. Fresh DJs - I Know 2.42 2015 plays
- 6. Fresh DJ - Crush On You (Original Mix) 3.01 1678 plays
- 7. Fresh DJs - Your Caress 3.27 2056 plays
- 8. Fresh DJs - Only Me 3.04 1822 plays
- 9. Fresh DJs - Love Of My Life 3.02 1353 plays
- 10. Fresh DJ's - Rumpshaker 3.32 1299 plays
- 11. Fresh DJs - Don't Treat Me Like Dirt 2.14 989 plays
- 12. Fresh DJs - Angel In My Heart 4.48 1188 plays
- 13. Fresh DJs - Everyday 3.21 1163 plays
- 14. Fresh DJs - Smoke Filled Cafe 3.35 4855 plays
- 15. Fresh DJS vs Lee Drake feat. Stacey Camps - Gotta Be Love 4.15 1825 plays
- 16. Jackin Daniels & Captain Morgan - Get Get Down (Sample) 2.24 901 plays
Fresh* is the brainchild of two experienced music enthusiasts Andrew Green and Dean Morgan who originally came up with concept whilst achieving Music Production Degrees at the University of Central Lancashire during the first half of 2011. In less than a year the brand became Preston's largest House Music Event after already conquering Blackburn and Burnley, with intent to return to these towns later in 2012.
Fresh* is a fusion of the latest House trends and elite creative clubbing fashions to form an experience like no other. With their team of World Class DJs and imaginative original ideas, it is little wonder why the brand has exploded into the North West nightlife scene in little less than a year.
Fresh* also has its own studios and digital record label with its owners being at the forefront of the dance music scene for almost 10 years now. The resident DJs are often collaborating on tracks to try to cover any angle of creative input possible. The Fresh* team is always open to new ideas and any feedback from its loyal fanbase 'the Fresh* family'
FreshTV* has also become a huge part of the brand with numerous promotional videos from each event helping push the night and move the brand forward. Each party is recorded and edited in house using a blend of creative and imaginative techniques alongside original music pieces which are produced and performed by its own artists. Fresh* includes all its followers within the movement as it creates its unique 'united by house' atmosphere.
Fresh* is by no means finished with the original and forward thinking proceedings. Expect many new and exciting things for the rest of the year. The future starts here...
Fresh* Website - http://feelingfresh.co.uk/
Fresh* Facebook - http://facebook.com/FreshEventsUK
Fresh* Twitter - http://twitter.com/fresheventsuk
Fresh* SoundCloud - Fresh*
FreshTV YouTube Channel - http://youtube.com/fresheventstv