- Same Ol Shit Prod. SparkPlug Artwork Fresco Fay on April 21, 2014 18:33559 Plays206 Comments24 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.54
- Tonight Prod. SparkPlug Artwork Fresco Fay on January 24, 2014 21:228483 Plays1310 Comments93 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.27
- Aint That Lovin You Baby Prod. SparkPlug ***For Sale*** Artwork Fresco Fay on March 30, 2014 05:14128 Plays39 Comments7 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.18
- Fresco Fay on March 26, 2014 02:48317 Plays134 Comments12 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.07
- Cashville Prod. SparkPlug ***For Sale*** Artwork Fresco Fay on March 21, 2014 19:01311 Plays121 Comments13 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.51
A pure talent that doesn’t have to be over the top to make it to the top. Jaffe-Ikken Jawanza Cropper, who performs as Fresco Fay, was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, on August 1, 1991. After studying abroad for 3 months in Europe Fresco did some soul searching overseas. Traveling to France, Italy, and Greece trying figure out his purpose and what he really wanted to do in life, Fresco got to visit The Louvre along with other influential sites that influenced his music today. He later came to realize that college was not for him and decided to follow his dreams so he enrolled in the Conservatory of Arts and Sciences and graduated in 2012. From writing to producing to engineering music Fresco does it all. Growing up listening to soulful RnB and 90’s Hip Hop created his smooth dirty south rugged flow.
Fresco released his first project entitled “The Louvre” March 2013, now he is back and wants to welcome Hip Hop to The Louvre with his new project “TLVII” (The Louvre Vol. II: Undeniably Rare), that will consist of 11 tracks all produced by Fresco Fay himself aka SparkPlug. Fresco is also the assistant engineer for the album along side New Orleans natives, Monsta Beatz (Jean Lephare). The future is looking bright for the young star in 2014. After releasing his first single entitled “Tonight” from the upcoming album and receiving online success through Sound Cloud and blog posts Fresco is well on his way to be that next up and coming artist to make it big.
“After my first album I felt like I had to dig deeper within myself, be more personal, and at the same time produce the music that goes along with how I’m feeling.” -Fresco Fay
For booking, features, or interviews email firstname.lastname@example.org