- 1. The DERAILED Show (21-05-13) by Reprezent Radio 1.58.45 31 plays
- 2. The DERAILED Show (14-05-13) by Reprezent Radio 2.00.00 214 plays
- 3. The DERAILED Show (07-05-13) by Reprezent Radio 1.55.08 128 plays
- 4. Bank Holiday Special - Freight Train: Everything BUT House by Reprezent Radio 2.00.00 196 plays
- 5. The DERAILED Show (30/04/13) by Reprezent Radio 1.58.12 140 plays
- 6. The DERAILED Show (23/04/13) by Reprezent Radio 1.58.57 188 plays
- 7. The DERAILED Show (16-04-13) by Reprezent Radio 2.00.00 176 plays
- 8. The DERAILED Show (09-04-13) by Reprezent Radio 1.59.25 172 plays
- 9. The Derailed Show (30/03/13) by Reprezent Radio 2.00.00 221 plays
- 10. The Derailed Mix (23/03/13) by Reprezent Radio 2.00.01 243 plays
- 11. The Derailed Mix (16/03/13) by Reprezent Radio 2.00.05 214 plays
- 12. The Derailed Mix (09-03-13) by Reprezent Radio 2.00.00 151 plays
- 13. The Derailed Mix (02/03/13) by Reprezent Radio 1.59.32 94 plays
- 14. The Derailed Mix (23/02/13) by Reprezent Radio 2.00.01 190 plays
- 15. The Derailed Mix (16/02/13) by Reprezent Radio 2.00.01 423 plays
DJ & Producer duo Freight Train are on the rise to becoming one of the dominant forces in the UK's house music scene. After forming in 2008 they have gone from strength to strength; securing a release on a respected London label, playing in some of the largest venues in the country and being tipped as the ones to look out for by industry critics. With their debut EP being signed and released in their home city, the pair are looking to venture into international labels for forthcoming releases...
Freight Train are Paul Leslie & Elliot Taylor: Two friends from London who met when they both began studying the same music course at University. A friendship was formed as they discovered that they collectively had a huge passion for music. The pair collaborated together creating tracks in their spare time, proving to each other that both parties had experience and a natural talent for producing. With Paul coming from a drums and guitar background and Elliot specialising in orchestral instrumentation and keyboards, a signature sound started to develop. They DJ as a duo: performing back to back using four decks, creating on-the-fly remixes using loops and effects throughout their fast-paced sets. As a result, they continue to attract the attention of promoters from up and down the country.
With so many musical influences, the Freight Train sound can only be described as a journey of live and electronic instruments fused together with hard, invigorating baselines which are carefully laced with hypnotic, melodic synths.
Freight Train’s debut release entitled ‘Progression EP’ has been well received, gaining attention and plays from djs on some of the country's biggest radio stations including Kiss 100, Rinse FM & Ministry of Sound Radio. It also landed the duo a number 8 in the Amazon ‘Dance & Electronic Hot New Releases Chart.’
The boys also host their own weekly radio show on Reprezent Radio which broadcasts on london's FM frequency and globally online. By bringing the same energy and vibrant style to the show, the duo have gained a significantly large following of fellow music lovers worldwide.
FREIGHT TRAIN are planning for a non stop year in 2013. With more releases in the pipeline, the duo's 'Non-Stop Work' ethic aims to launch the pair into Europe and beyond. The story is merely starting and they are proving that great things are on the horizon with their signature slogan ringing true: "Join the Journey, Follow the Movement."
Catch Freight Train Presenting The 'DERAILED' Show Every Tuesday On Reprezent Radio 107.3FM (London) 19:00 - 21:00 GMT