- 1. Sunrise Festival Podcast 2013 - Mixed by Freerange DJs 58.21 389 plays
- 2. Masked Ball Anthology (Official) Mixed by the Freerange DJs 1.05.46 532 plays
- 3. Freerange DJs 2012 Autumn Podcast 1.00.40 934 plays
- 4. FreeRange DJs - 2011 Promo Mix - www.rocstar.co.uk/agency/ 56.46 921 plays
- Download track Go to track April 2011 FreeRange DJs Hype Chart Show powered by Trackitdown.net Live on NSBRadio.co.uk5. April 2011 FreeRange DJs Hype Chart Show powered by Trackitdown.net Live on NSBRadio.co.uk 2.03.52 339 plays
- 6. Studio Mix FreeRange DJs (Rocstar Agency) 44.34 1549 plays
- 7. Rolling dnb experiment with a smidgen of dubstep and breaks april2010 47.11 412 plays
- 8. Xmas Special Podcast 2009 - Past, Present and Future 1.00.00 555 plays
- 9. FreeRange DJs - SEPT Promo Mix 09 Exclusive for APE 59.58 423 plays
- 1. Dirty Super Car "Get A Grip" (Freerange Djs 'Old Jackapella' Re-Rub) WAV 5.25 1916 plays
- 2. Spencer & Hill 'DUB DISCO' Lucky Date Rmx (Freerange Djs Re'Rub) WAV 5.49 1836 plays
- 3. Leftfield vs The Prodigy vs Freerange Djs - Smack My Phat Bitch Up 5.21 727 plays
- 4. Nothing for Nothing - Free Download 5.28 1080 plays
- 5. Nine Inch Nails 'All the love in the World' dubstep Re-Fix - Free Download 6.53 1183 plays
Formed of Cornish DJ heroes, =AVE=, Olly G & Hi-Fly, The Freerange DJ’s are three local lads on a mission to bring their brand of brotherly rave to the masses. When the trio’s powers are combined, they are a proven party starting force to be reckoned with.
Originally signed to Ben & Lex's ‘Ape Music’ label, the band of brothers saw an instant and meteoric rise to glory in the digital charts. Success stories include their debut release ‘Your Mind Your Passion’, which was nominated for ‘Best Single’ at the 2010 Breakspoll awards and their second single ‘Back to the Old Jack’, which secured a Beatport Top 10 chart position for over 3 months.
Fans have shown support in their numbers resulting in an ‘Outstanding Contribution’ award in 2009 as bestowed by the official Southwest Drum & Bass Awards Council. The very next year, the mantelpiece was blessed by not one but two of the most locally prestigious trophies ‘Best SW DJ’s’ & ‘Best SW Producers’. By 2013, the band had been nominated for an impressive thirteen music industry awards for their production and DJing, walking away with high-five of them.
The only thing missing from the collection is the highly coveted “Southwest: Out Standing In Their Field” award...
Not satisfied with conquering their own turf, the free rangers have proved themselves on the national and international circuit. The trio have picking up passport stamps in Spain, Gibraltar, Goa, Norway and Thailand, and can claim to have rocked crowds in their thousands at festivals including Glastonbury, Glade, Floridance, the infamous Masked ball, Beach Break Live, Boardmasters, NASS and Freeze.
Following a string of club hits, huge support from the press including Mixmag who have branded their music with "Tune of the Month" twice, plus DJ support from the likes of Plump DJs, Far Too Loud, NAPT and The Crystal Method, the boys were recently handpicked to remix releases on Fat Boy Slim’s ‘Skint Records’.
Armed to the teeth with an arsenal of new tracks which have reached fans across the funkiest regions of Electro, Glitch Hop, Tech House and Wobbly-Bass Music, they have gained an army of listeners who regularly tune in to their much loved podcasts. Having gained the backing of Cut La Rocs agency ‘Rocstar Artists’, their unique brand of Cornish mischief is set to set wreak havoc worldwide leaving in their wake, a trail of devastating music releases which have picked up plays across Radio 1 and Kiss FM.
As the band enter a new wave of success on the International stage, the future looks bright and bursting with Barnstorming Bass Music, Freerange style.