- 1. Tommy Disfiger vs Rusty Bullethole - The Little Things 3.22 40 plays
- 2. Tommy Disfiger vs Abasudika - Interview 3.42 19 plays
- 3. Tommy Disfiger vs Blazin Jay Gotti - We Gon Give It 2 Ya 4.21 46 plays
- 4. Tommy Disfiger vs Mat Vengeance - Invaders Must Die 3.28 71 plays
- 5. Tommy Disfiger vs Mr Bald - Taco Bald 7.04 87 plays
- 6. Tommy Disfiger vs Doomsday Roberts - An Ode To Old England 3.54 56 plays
- 7. Tommy Disfiger vs Face Ache Jake - Grave New World 7.28 54 plays
- 8. Tommy Disfiger vs The Shadow - War Of The Roses 5.24 37 plays
- 9. Tommy Disfiger vs. Holocaust Initiative - Norf v Saarf 5.31 36 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- Free Choice Paradigm webshite
- FCP on iTunes
- FCP on NEWUSB radio
- FCP on Sixx Promotion
Formed in late 2010 when Tommy Disfiger got drunk, broke some guy's nose and met a lovely lady to spend the night with. He also met a bassist by the name of Calvin Swine on this alcohol-fuelled rampage.
Nursing a massive hangover the next day Tommy began to write some riffs & mouth off over the top of them. Soon some songs started to formulate into partially coherent structures. What followed was a search for a drummer to complete this abstract jigsaw.
The Killer Duels project (the 'Tommy Disfiger versus...' songs) yielded nothing but... another chance meeting, with a guy called Ben Vermin, completed the picture.
In early 2012 FCP signed to a label called Stuck Records (more info at this SoundCloud page: Piggyback Studios ) to release their debut EP 'Scourge Of Old Ladies' due 24th APRIL 2012. Despite now being a signed act they still live by the band ethos:
WE PLAY BY OUR OWN RULES. NOBODY ELSE'S. NOT EVEN OUR OWN!
P.S. - Don't get upset if we don't follow back; if you do then we'll laugh in your face and call you a big girl's blouse. Don't be so emo...