- 1. Riot005 - Frankyeffe - Heady - Riot Recordings 2.03 640 plays
- 2. Riot005 - Frankyeffe - Heady (Alexander Kowalski & Mario Berger Remix)- Riot Recordings 2.07 360 plays
- 3. Riot005 - Frankyeffe - Heady (LowKey & Kardinal Remix)- Riot Recordings 2.19 396 plays
- 4. Riot005 - Frankyeffe - Heady - (Markus Bohm Remix)- Riot Recordings 2.05 363 plays
- 5. Riot005 - Frankyeffe - Heady (Raphael Dincsoy & Chris Hirose Remix) - Riot Recordings 2.08 265 plays
- 6. Riot005 - Frankyeffe - Heady - (Luca Marchese Remix)- Riot Recordings 2.02 225 plays
Mauro Picotto & Frankyeffe - Like This / Iguana / 2014 Remixes [Riot Recordings] 3 tracks, 6.58 FRANKYEFFE on June 18, 2014 15:51
Frankyeffe - Yes or Not Remixes - Driving Forces Recordings 6 tracks, 13.42 FRANKYEFFE on May 17, 2014 15:02
- 1. Frankyeffe - Yes Or Not (The Advent & Industrialyzer Remix) - Driving Forces Recordings 2.30 2204 plays
- 2. Frankyeffe - Yes Or Not (Electric Rescue Remix) - Driving Forces Recordings 2.00 683 plays
- 3. Frankyeffe - Yes Or Not (Hollen Remix) - Driving Forces Recordings 2.39 647 plays
- 4. Frankyeffe - Yes Or Not (Manic Brothers Remix) - Driving Forces Recordings 2.06 1775 plays
- 5. Frankyeffe - Yes Or Not (Sutter Cane & Drumcomplex Remix) - Driving Forces Recordings 2.16 500 plays
- 6. Frankyeffe - Yes or Not (Sin Sin Remix) - Driving Forces Recordings 2.08 539 plays
Frankyeffe/Audiomatiques - High Voltage - Loose Records 2 tracks, 4.37 FRANKYEFFE on May 05, 2014 19:12
- 1. Frankyeffe/Audiomatiques - High Voltage - Loose Records (Vinyl & Dgt) 2.32 621 plays
- 2. Frankyeffe/Audiomatiques - Losing Control - Loose Records 2.05 393 plays
Frankyeffe domicilied in Rome/Italy,defitely is one of the most up-and-coming producers and dj's of the "young generation".
Starting his career in 2001 he firstly concentrated on djing itself. A couple of years later he took first steps in producing electronic music and his exceptional talent quickly developed a binch ofreleases on different labels like Analytic Trail, Phobiq , Alchemy, Rhythm Converted, Kombination Research, Nachtstrom, Sleaze,Remain and many others, which instantly gained massive support by the likes of Len Faky, Umek, Richie Hawtin,Paul Van Dyk Karotte,Danny Tenaglia,Joseph Capriati,Sasha Carassi, Gary Beck, Mauro Picotto, Markantonio, Marco Bailey, Speedy J, Adam Beyer, Dubfire and many others.
His tracks are veritable "dancefloor-bombs" and his own distinctive hand writing was to be recognized early. This hand wariting particularly expresses itself through the right feeling for timing and arrangement. dropped in due time his productions bring every club to a boil.
His music also called other well known artists to the action, which finally led to collaborations and remixes with artists like Alex bau, Xhin, Axel Krakasis, Harvey McKay,Tom Hades, Soren Aalberg, Angy Kore, Kiko, Kylie Geiger, Mladen Tomic....
Indeed Frankyeffe was not only acting as a producer during that time.
He also spent three seasons as resident-dj at the Rashomon Claub in Rome,which surely is one most influental clubss for electronic underground music in the italian-capital.
Through his productions he also quickly gained an excellent reputation beyond the italian borders,which led to increased dj-bookings in different european countries.
Uptodate Frankye's latest offering "Lethal" will be released on Spielstaub, "Change It" on Alchemy, "Nebula" Incl Kilie Geiger & Jason Fernandes rmx"on Illegal Allien, "Secret Atosphere" on Octopus and may others grea releases.
Furthermore he is constantly working on new material as well as touring as a dj and one can be curios about the progression in the near future.