- Download track Go to track Frangellico live mix@Sudam Night - Club Pacha Bs As - Warm up for MOSHIC (July 7 2012)1. Frangellico live mix@Sudam Night - Club Pacha Bs As - Warm up for MOSHIC (July 7 2012) 1.17.53 13151 plays
- Download track Go to track Frangellico@KIKA - Warm Up For Martin Garcia - October 2010 (low audio qlty.)2. Frangellico@KIKA - Warm Up For Martin Garcia - October 2010 (low audio qlty.) 1.01.12 2572 plays
- 1. Hernan Cattaneo playing Frangellico - Floating 8.09 902 plays
- Download track Go to track Adam Freeland - we want your soul (Frangellico Unofficial soulserching remix) FREE DOWNLOAD !!2. Adam Freeland - we want your soul (Frangellico Unofficial soulserching remix) FREE DOWNLOAD !! 8.45 6289 plays
- 3. Hernan Cattaneo playing Frangellico AKA The man in dark suit - sooner or later 7.43 5647 plays
- 4. CREAMER AND K - FORGET THE WORLD (Frangellico Eyes Closed Mix) 11.12 2684 plays
If you like my music FOLLOW ME !!
JJulian Farina Balbi aka "Frangellico" / aka "The man in dark suit" was born on November 15, 1980 in the city of La Plata – Buenos Aires – Argentina.
His interest in music started at the young age of 12 when he start taking classes at the Stetic Art School of La Plata. While beginning to taste the art of music through piano and guitar lessons, he studied classical music and its pioneers in depth. He considers this genre as being one of his most important influences into keeping his mind into music.
During his teenage years, his music taste expanded to include rock and punk rock, listening to bands such as Ramones, Suicidal Tendencies, NOFX, Off Spring and Bad Religión.
It wasn’t until on 1999 when he was exposed to electronic music, beats and synths in a Prodigy concert.
Since then, his passion has been completely towards dance music.
In 2000 he start listening to various Dj´s who have strongly influenced his present style such as Moshic, John Digweed, Hernan Cattaneo and Martin Garcia. By that time he was pretty much hooked to Deep Progressive, Deep House and strong hard techno beats, which of course has remained his favorite style.
In 2005 he made his first steps into music production, by focusing on generating emotional atmospheres and feelings with a deep dark underground sound.
Nowadays, he had support from big names such as Hernan Cattaneo, Moshic, Dj Tarkan, Faskil, just to name a few, and has become a reference in deep progressive.
Today he is working in the studio with new tracks and remixes from both Alias - Frangellico & The Man In Dark Suit; with new sounds and melodies which for sure will keep thrilling even the most demanding deep progressive fans.-
Jet Lag Digital
Bit Records Mexico
Bookings & Contact: