- 1. Neus - Feel That (VTechno Remix)[FREE Download] 5.15 1352 plays
- 2. FreekDeZeek - Destroy The Dance Floor (VTechno Remix)[Free Download] 2.39 278 plays
- 3. Fetoo - Random Travels (VTechno House Edit)[Free Download] 4.44 836 plays
- 4. Beltek - Party Voice (VTechno Remix)[FREE DOWNLOAD] 4.37 851 plays
- 5. Q.G- Razor (VTechno Remix)[Free Download] 3.24 270 plays
- 6. Neus - What is What (VTechno Remix)[Free Download] 2.51 7630 plays
- 7. Run DMT - Bass Drum (VTechno Remix)[Free Download] 4.24 817 plays
- 8. Zomboy ft. Lady Chann - Here to Stay (VTechno Remix)[FREE DOWNLOAD] 3.16 355 plays
- 9. Bronstibock - The Edge (VTechno Edit)[FREE DOWNLOAD] 3.58 1600 plays
- 10. Jules Spinner - Lose Your Love (VTechno Remix)[FREE DOWNLOAD] 5.38 261 plays
- 1. VTechno - My Missing Memories (Instrumental)(Original) 4.27 220 plays
- 2. VTechno - Medicinal Melodies (Instrumental - Original ) 3.53 189 plays
- 3. VTechno - Find Your Peace (Original - Instrumental) 4.20 173 plays
- 4. VTechno - Lose Control (Original - Instrumental)[FREE DOWNLOAD] 4.01 114 plays
- 5. VTechno - Dub Hymns (Original - Instrumental) [Free Download] 3.45 1154 plays
- 6. VTechno - Stare Into the Stars (Original - Instrumental)[Free Download] 4.15 994 plays
My name is William Franco. Born In El Salvador, Raised in Bayside Queens, NY, and experienced my teen years in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Educationally, I attended Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech). My DAW of choice to make the tunes on is Reason 6.5
Equipment Used: I use a variation and mixture depending on what im trying to do. At my disposal, I currently have: a Imix Pro, Oxygen49, and Korg Nano Pad as my midi devices. I use a Electribe EA-1, MicroKORG & Vocoder, and a modified sx-150 as my external synths.
Software Used: I use Ableton live, Traktor pro 2, Reason 5, LMMS, Audacity, Melodyne, FL and music creator 5 with an assortment of cakewalk software. Iv tinkered and tried to edit so many VSTs, plugins, a software, that I have literally crashed system after system from the number of configurations edits iv attempted. Most of the software tinkering has just been so I can customize and adapt my personal setup better. Eventually the project it will all lead to is a custom made midi table. This will ideally incorporate a far easier sync function for Reason slaved into Traktor, which will be slaved to Ableton.
If you would like to contact me, you can private message me here on SoundCloud or follow me on twitter!