- 1. CYAN 023 | Smooth Genestar - Dimensions [Fortadelis Remix] by CYAN MUSIC 6.25 489 plays 110.0 BPM
- 2. Cityscapes: "Empty Streets At 3AM" by FORTADELIS 4.06 317 plays
- 3. CYAN 023 | Fortadelis - Suburban Dawn [Smooth Genestar Remix] by CYAN MUSIC 6.23 151 plays 152.0 BPM
- 4. CYAN 023 | Smooth Genestar - Manifested Chords [Fortadelis Remix] by CYAN MUSIC 5.14 165 plays 111.0 BPM
- 5. CYAN 023 | Fortadelis - Empty Streets at 3 AM [Smooth Genestar Remix] by CYAN MUSIC 9.25 200 plays 90.0 BPM
- 1. StarDust by FORTADELIS 4.47 94 plays
- 2. CYAN 021 | Fortadelis - Partially Cloudy by CYAN MUSIC 4.38 108 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. Solid Void: "Quantum" by FORTADELIS 6.21 150 plays 120.0 BPM
- 4. Singularity by FORTADELIS 4.22 69 plays
- 5. Red Shift by FORTADELIS 2.08 108 plays
- 6. CYAN 032 | Fortadelis - Analogic Part 1 by CYAN MUSIC 6.17 192 plays
- 7. CYAN 021 | Fortadelis - Retropolis by CYAN MUSIC 5.22 200 plays 122.0 BPM
- 8. CYAN 032 | Fortadelis - Signal from the core by CYAN MUSIC 5.38 77 plays
- 9. Electron by FORTADELIS 5.25 52 plays
- 10. CYAN 017 | Fortadelis - Groovytational Pull by CYAN MUSIC 5.30 146 plays
- 11. CYAN 032 | Fortadelis - Wavefunction Collapse by CYAN MUSIC 5.02 75 plays
- 12. CYAN 021 | Fortadelis - Distant Lights by CYAN MUSIC 8.24 139 plays 120.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- Fortadelis Official Website
Hi, I'm independent electronic music producer and composer from Zagreb, the capitol of Croatia. I've composed and recorded numerous instrumental tracks during the years, including those that were used as soundtracks for TV production, DVD's, youtube etc. I've played various musical genres, including electro-funk, jazz, new age, ambient, and trip-hop, but ambient electronic music suitable for chilling, relaxation and being a pleasant audible background for intelectual work is direction that I've always tended to move in.
My wish is to deliver and create refreshing and groovy musical expirience. Sound architecture is based on spacious soundscapes, multi layered cluster of sounds with nice harmonic progressions and distinctive melody lines sometimes caught within improvisation.
Even if my music is influenced with elements and progressions that are both common and desireable in electronic music production, I'm trying to keep elements of surpirse and unexpectable turns in order to make it interesting and catchy.
I've been present on the CC scene for quite some time now, and I released nine albums on Jamendo. Considering my musical niche, with more than 60.000 downloaded albums and more than 1.6 million online plays I'm pretty happy with the response from the public. All I can say, thank you and I promise that I will continue to create more music ...
Kind regrads and I hope to hear from you!