- 1. 01 - Lets Just 2.59 1793 plays
- 2. 02 - Carnival 3.01 1268 plays
- 3. 03 - Death Row 3.40 1629 plays
- 4. 04 - So High 3.02 1935 plays
- 5. 05 - Wake Up Feat. David Dallas 3.29 2109 plays
- 6. 06 - Don Dada 2.20 1697 plays
- 7. 07 - Forever Gone 2.41 1611 plays
- 8. 08 - Reign 3.17 1415 plays
- 9. 09 - Go Hard Or Go Home Feat. Jeswun & The Tongue 4.09 1469 plays
- 10. 10 - Casino Feat. Emily Blake 2.39 1656 plays
- 11. 11 - Love Don't Love Me 3.46 2085 plays
- 12. 12 - Nuclear Love 4.03 2330 plays
- 13. 13 - Where Ya Head At 3.21 1673 plays
- 14. 14 - Scar City Feat. PNC 3.28 1627 plays
- 15. 15 - Narcotic Religion 3.52 1702 plays
- 16. 16 - Gutta Feat. Fortay, Emily Blake, HED UBD & Sesk 5.21 2886 plays
- Download track Go to track Don Dada1. Don Dada 2.20 4554 plays 94.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Lets Just2. Lets Just 2.59 1445 plays 109.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Look At Me Now3. Look At Me Now 3.22 3949 plays 70.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Hoodie & Nikes4. Hoodie & Nikes 4.10 3920 plays 77.0 BPM
- 5. Don Dada Remix ft. RoxXxan, David Dallas & Briggs 3.34 2275 plays 94.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Sky’high is one of the most compelling artists to emerge from the local Hip Hop scene. At a glance, tough as nails; raw and aggressive; but her disarming smile hints that there is much more than meets the eye.
Growing up in the housing commissions of Maroubra and Ultimo, surrounded by a lifestyle of drugs, alcohol and violence, Sky’s inner strength guided her through an upbringing completely foreign to most Australian kids. Though in many ways she embodies the spirit of hip hop, and staunchly represents her area in a way true to her. She has a natural authenticity; an unpredictability that is kept in check by her fierce loyalty.
Sky’high (real name Skh’ai Gerrey) cites Scottish, Aboriginal and Fijian roots and describes herself as a “True blue Aussie through and through”. Her grandmother was an original go-go dancer in Sydney’s notorious Kings Cross and her mother ran strip clubs/pubs in Sydney. Late nights, clubs and the music found within has long been a familiar environment for Sky.
Voted Best Female MC in the 2010 Ozhiphop Awards, Sky’high cites Bobbi Sykes, Betty Davis and The Last Kinection as influences, but there’s little doubt that there is no one on the planet that sounds quite like her.
Although it’s early days, her co-signs tell a story. The highly acclaimed and respected NZ producer P-Money is handling the entire album’s production; and even more surprising, Sydney’s Elefant Traks have signed her.