- 1. 01 - Lets Just 2.59 845 plays
- 2. 02 - Carnival 3.01 603 plays
- 3. 03 - Death Row 3.40 785 plays
- 4. 04 - So High 3.02 856 plays
- 5. 05 - Wake Up Feat. David Dallas 3.29 871 plays
- 6. 06 - Don Dada 2.20 652 plays
- 7. 07 - Forever Gone 2.41 787 plays
- 8. 08 - Reign 3.17 667 plays
- 9. 09 - Go Hard Or Go Home Feat. Jeswun & The Tongue 4.09 672 plays
- 10. 10 - Casino Feat. Emily Blake 2.39 714 plays
- 11. 11 - Love Don't Love Me 3.46 904 plays
- 12. 12 - Nuclear Love 4.03 868 plays
- 13. 13 - Where Ya Head At 3.21 775 plays
- 14. 14 - Scar City Feat. PNC 3.28 705 plays
- 15. 15 - Narcotic Religion 3.52 716 plays
- 16. 16 - Gutta Feat. Fortay, Emily Blake, HED UBD & Sesk 5.21 1101 plays
- Download track Go to track Don Dada1. Don Dada 2.20 3835 plays 94.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Lets Just2. Lets Just 2.59 909 plays 109.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Look At Me Now3. Look At Me Now 3.22 2960 plays 70.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Hoodie & Nikes4. Hoodie & Nikes 4.10 1274 plays 77.0 BPM
- 5. Don Dada Remix ft. RoxXxan, David Dallas & Briggs 3.34 1276 plays 94.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Sky’high is one of the most compelling artists to emerge from the local Hip Hop scene. At a glance, tough as nails; raw and aggressive; but her disarming smile hints that there is much more than meets the eye.
Growing up in the housing commissions of Maroubra and Ultimo, surrounded by a lifestyle of drugs, alcohol and violence, Sky’s inner strength guided her through an upbringing completely foreign to most Australian kids. Though in many ways she embodies the spirit of hip hop, and staunchly represents her area in a way true to her. She has a natural authenticity; an unpredictability that is kept in check by her fierce loyalty.
Sky’high (real name Skh’ai Gerrey) cites Scottish, Aboriginal and Fijian roots and describes herself as a “True blue Aussie through and through”. Her grandmother was an original go-go dancer in Sydney’s notorious Kings Cross and her mother ran strip clubs/pubs in Sydney. Late nights, clubs and the music found within has long been a familiar environment for Sky.
Voted Best Female MC in the 2010 Ozhiphop Awards, Sky’high cites Bobbi Sykes, Betty Davis and The Last Kinection as influences, but there’s little doubt that there is no one on the planet that sounds quite like her.
Although it’s early days, her co-signs tell a story. The highly acclaimed and respected NZ producer P-Money is handling the entire album’s production; and even more surprising, Sydney’s Elefant Traks have signed her.