- 1. Fly Away 3.34 21 plays
- 2. Highschool Reunions are Full of Shit - ORIGINAL - IMPROV 2.04 16 plays
- 3. Its Your Birthday - ORIGINAL - IMPROV 1.35 88 plays
- 4. We Could Have Been Friends - ORIGINAL 3.48 18 plays
- 5. Hangover, Side of Toast 3.02 15 plays
- 6. Wake to a Clean Slate 2.46 15 plays
- 7. Faust Deal 3.13 5 plays
- 8. Life's Too Short - ORIGINAL 4.35 38 plays
- 9. Unexpected Turn - ORIGINAL 2.53 2 plays
- 10. Outro - ORIGINAL 1.23 5 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
I like to make music by myself, mostly on the fly, and see where it takes me.
Writing and recording in single, consecutive takes IS capturing the emotion and story of a song, just as the photographer takes a photograph.
I try to do this as often as possible because it is hard to fake the emotion that went into bilding a song. Re-performances are just acting.