- 1. Don't Drop Thabeet! 3.08 269 plays
- 2. Mesheh Sichuashion 3.02 70 plays
- 3. Cat Tales; The AlChestBreach Chronicles 2.43 323 plays
- 4. Bloomin' Onions 4.53 66 plays
- 5. ...Only Two Fists 3.29 65 plays
- 6. Dirty South Destroyah 2.14 40 plays
- 7. To Da Crypt 2.44 57 plays
- 8. Gutt-Steppin' 5.19 47 plays
- 9. Stihl-Born - Burning The Hedges Of Ian Dahl (Rough Vocals) 3.09 86 plays 220.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Hello, all! I'm FM Haivala, thats pronounced "Have-uh-luh". It's Finnish. Haha.
I make odd music, to say the least. Ever wonder what it would sound like if you took bangin', solid beats, and mixed Death/Guttural vocals into it? Or do you just wanna hear something VERY different? Well either way, you're gonna get what you want. FM Haivala has taken Hip-Hop and Death Metal to a whole new level! Rough, gritty, and balls-out vocal work over Trill and Nasty tracks makes for an intriguing experience.
'Gutt-Hop' or 'Guttural Hip-Hop' is a genre of music mixing Death/Guttural vocals with Rap/Hip-Hop beats. You either love it, or hate it, but DAMNIT it goes hard! I got into this kinda music around 2005, after every rap/hip-hop song on the radio I heared was "Money, Hoes, Drugs, Repeat", and after Death Metal started to go towards the "Devouring Anal Seepage" gore era. It was stale to me, so I went on a search! And I found some pretty Mind blowing stuff. I was so inspired that I got some friends together, got some sounds recorded, and the rest is the BEST! Haha.
Definately not for fans of traditionally defined genres! But if you have an open mind, then let the Gutt-Hop flow!