- 1. Terekke-Amaze (L.I.E.S.-021) by L.I.E.S. 5.58 23353 plays
- 2. Anthony Naples – Pueblo by The Trilogy Tapes 3.19 10633 plays
- 3. MAXWELL by Delroy Edwards 4.27 15952 plays
- 4. 4 Club Use Only (L.I.E.S. 015) by Delroy Edwards 8.31 8421 plays
- 5. Ondo Fudd – Coup d'Etat by The Trilogy Tapes 7.44 3259 plays
- 6. Vereker – Untamed by The Trilogy Tapes 4.23 2105 plays
- 7. Rezzett – Yayla (TTT012) by The Trilogy Tapes 9.00 8225 plays
- 8. Levantis – Music Hall by The Trilogy Tapes 5.30 4693 plays
- 9. Levantis – Take My Heart by The Trilogy Tapes 6.02 2964 plays
- 10. Eomac – I love You, I Miss You by The Trilogy Tapes 3.57 2750 plays
- 11. Anthony Naples – El Portal by The Trilogy Tapes 5.29 17428 plays
- 12. Anthony Naples – Busy Signal by The Trilogy Tapes 6.40 27439 plays
- 13. MGUN – 2 by The Trilogy Tapes 2.43 11543 plays
- 14. MGUN – The Race by The Trilogy Tapes 5.24 8174 plays
- 1. Justin Timberlake vs Rustie - My After Love (Flashlights Mashup) 4.34 1064 plays
- 2. Flashlights - Yeah Swoon (Boys Noize vs. Chemical Brothers) 5.00 1497 plays 126.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track The Clash vs. Tensnake - Rock The Comacatbah (Flashlights Mashup) - CLICK BUY FOR FREE DOWNLOAD LINK3. The Clash vs. Tensnake - Rock The Comacatbah (Flashlights Mashup) - CLICK BUY FOR FREE DOWNLOAD LINK 7.00 1139 plays
- Download track Go to track Midnight Running (M83 x Jessie Ware)4. Midnight Running (M83 x Jessie Ware) 4.22 908 plays
- 5. Midnight Running (Dance Mix) (M83 x Jessie Ware x Eric Prydz) 5.00 697 plays
- 6. The Portishead Dolls - Don't Cha Wish Your Girlfriend Was A Box Like Me 4.46 72 plays
- 7. Bicep x Chase & Status - Stash 'n' Go 6.12 40 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
From an early age Sam aka Flashlights has loved writing about himself in the third person. At a slightly later date he also started making music as he found it gave him plenty of opportunity for this. His sound has often been described as the love-child of X artist and Y artist...ON CRACK. Since he began he has garnered support from a number of DJs and producers that you not only have heard of, but admire too. Whatever year you are reading this in, it is destined to be big for Flashlights.