- 1. M.O.., Cl' Che', Dope Daddy - Let My Trunk Beat 3.42 539 plays
- 2. RedruM 781 & Dope Daddy (F.I.P.) - Mah Nigguhz 2.44 359 plays
- 3. Dope Daddy - aint fukin wit u 2.37 562 plays
- 4. M.O. - This Is My Life 4.10 566 plays
- 5. Dope Daddy - Lord Listen 2.56 289 plays
- 6. Dope Daddy & Wes Coas - International Now 2.26 3782 plays
- 7. Dope Daddy - Still U Dyin 4.32 465 plays
- 8. Dope Daddy, Eightsense, Wes Coas, Ghettosocks - Can't Leave Rap Alone 4.22 328 plays
- 9. Dope Daddy - Gotta Keep On Pushin 2.47 3946 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Founder of F.I.P. and International Party Rockers
Dope Daddy originally from Los Angeles, lived in San Antonio, Texas for 8 years. He's been in and out of Japan for the last 14 years. He started an entertainment company, t.o.n.e, in 1998 handling licensing agreements, distribution, promotions, marketing, A&R Direction, and concert promotions for major labels and artists as well as indie labels and artists like Sony BMG, Avex Japan, Toshiba EMI, and artists like Ras Kass, TLC, Nice&Smooth, Public Announcement, and more. In 2004, he started an indie label t1 records and looked for real rappers with heart and street in their souls in Japan.
In 2006, he established the group F.I.P. (First International Playaz) - 3 playaz who took their game internationally startin' in the Far East in the land of the rising sun - JAPAN. The first album they dropped in Japan was Hip Hop Kakumei (revolution). They are the first group in Japan to really use explicit lyrics in Japanese and talk about sex and street life straight up. They are being labeled the realest street music in Japan. Check out the music video on Vimeo or Youtube.
In 2010, INTERNATIONAL PARTY ROCKERS was founded by Dope Daddy and DJ Swissivory as a network to connect DJs and clubs around the world to formulate the hottest parties on the planet. They created a brand that would eventually signify the reason why people enjoy going out and partying. INTERNATIONAL PARTY ROCKERＳ is based on the concept that a DJ is an entertainer that also plays an important role for the event even when not performing. We work with DJs based not only on their skills, but their attitude and determination to make a great event along with developing their international career.