- 1. Aldebaran 3.30 967 plays
- 2. Before Next Sunday 3.36 1246 plays
- 3. The Selfish Grail Part I: Philistine Distortion 5.18 873 plays
- 4. Apoapsis 1.36 141 plays
- 5. Worth Fighting For 3.05 253 plays
- 6. How Soon Is Too Late 3.15 138 plays
- 7. The Selfish Grail Part II Bastards Lament 0.50 120 plays
- 8. The Selfish Grail Part III The Hand That Shivers 5.52 251 plays
- 1. Apsis 1.11 794 plays
- 2. Every Love Song is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothes 4.18 762 plays
- 3. Cassiopeia 3.43 321 plays
- 4. Trust 3.35 447 plays
- 5. Fly Away 3.24 265 plays
- 6. Equinox (White Masks) 4.53 429 plays
- 7. Bound to Ashes and Rust 3.09 266 plays
- 8. Lost Souls 3.49 248 plays
- 9. Staring in the Eyes of Despair 4.34 360 plays
- Download track Go to track So Close, So Far Away10. So Close, So Far Away 5.53 672 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Find a Fiend is a London-based Alternative Pop-Gressive Rock outfit. Picture Biffy Clyro meets Silverchair's Diorama, some of Dredg's moods, add a little Queen here and there and you might have an idea.
Find a Fiend's second album will be released September 2012. For more info, visit www.findafiend.co.uk.
"Fast and furious! your tracks sound excellent and very well arranged and recorded" - PHIL HARDING (Depeche Mode, Matt Bianco, The Clash, etc...)
"The album is very well paced... and produced" - PIP WILLIAMS (Status Quo, Nightwish, Ringo Starr, The Kinks, etc...)
During the last two years, the band has played pretty much every small stage in London, released a new single (goo.gl/ZBqiT); won August's "Most Rated" contest (goo.gl/VI7S9); reached the 6th place from the Top 50 at the "Fast Track to Benicassim" heats (goo.gl/ZdMJl), and were nominated on "Exposure Music Awards" as Best Metal Act (goo.gl/Q8DNH) (although you could argue they are not really 'metal').