- 1. Aldebaran 3.30 998 plays
- 2. Before Next Sunday 3.36 1259 plays
- 3. The Selfish Grail Part I: Philistine Distortion 5.18 879 plays
- 4. Apoapsis 1.36 144 plays
- 5. Worth Fighting For 3.05 262 plays
- 6. How Soon Is Too Late 3.15 153 plays
- 7. The Selfish Grail Part II Bastards Lament 0.50 124 plays
- 8. The Selfish Grail Part III The Hand That Shivers 5.52 259 plays
- 1. Apsis 1.11 798 plays
- 2. Every Love Song is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothes 4.18 770 plays
- 3. Cassiopeia 3.43 325 plays
- 4. Trust 3.35 455 plays
- 5. Fly Away 3.24 270 plays
- 6. Equinox (White Masks) 4.53 434 plays
- 7. Bound to Ashes and Rust 3.09 273 plays
- 8. Lost Souls 3.49 253 plays
- 9. Staring in the Eyes of Despair 4.34 367 plays
- Download track Go to track So Close, So Far Away10. So Close, So Far Away 5.53 707 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Find a Fiend is a London-based Alternative Pop-Gressive Rock outfit. Picture Biffy Clyro meets Silverchair's Diorama, some of Dredg's moods, add a little Queen here and there and you might have an idea.
Find a Fiend's second album will be released September 2012. For more info, visit www.findafiend.co.uk.
"Fast and furious! your tracks sound excellent and very well arranged and recorded" - PHIL HARDING (Depeche Mode, Matt Bianco, The Clash, etc...)
"The album is very well paced... and produced" - PIP WILLIAMS (Status Quo, Nightwish, Ringo Starr, The Kinks, etc...)
During the last two years, the band has played pretty much every small stage in London, released a new single (goo.gl/ZBqiT); won August's "Most Rated" contest (goo.gl/VI7S9); reached the 6th place from the Top 50 at the "Fast Track to Benicassim" heats (goo.gl/ZdMJl), and were nominated on "Exposure Music Awards" as Best Metal Act (goo.gl/Q8DNH) (although you could argue they are not really 'metal').