Stats for this track
In 2 Sets
More tracks by FatKidOnFire
Korrupt’s review of Stemplate’s ‘Burn It’:
“The creepy intro really leaves a mark, with the ‘Burden’ sample fitting well with the vibe Stemplate is trying to create.
“The drop is full of weight and a big arsenal of wobbles that would set off the dancefloor immediately. The low-end comes forward in the mix perfectly, with a warm and vibrant sound. Percussion-wise, this tune is an example of a large amount of percussive elements that layered and placed neatly within the mix!
“This tune reminds me of Sukh Knight’s style a lot, because there are a lot of different wobble-patterns involved to keep the tune fresh. The kick is really poppy while the snare is snappy, making it a hard and heavy hitting combo. The dub-vibe coming off the tune is great, where delay plays an important role in the mix and Stemplate uses panning to a neat effect. The second drop sounds quite different, proving ‘Burn It’ is a quality production containing a lot of energy that will murder the dancefloor!”
After the success of ARtroniks' EP last week (check it if you haven't yet, three stellar tunes in there!), we're back with the first compilation EP of 2013.
Teaming up with young label Disquiet Mind, we're pleased to present 'Convergence Volume 1'. 7 tracks from the DQM roster, all up for free download in 320.
Check each of the tunes for Korrupt 's reviews.
1. Dee See - King Kong [FKOF free download] by FatKidOnFire
2. Stemplate - Burn It [FKOF free download] by FatKidOnFire
3. Dips - Welcome To My Garden [FKOF free download] by FatKidOnFire
4. P-Note - Dream Box [FKOF free download] by FatKidOnFire
5. Kiev - Phobia [FKOF free download] by FatKidOnFire
6. Seraph - Black Cloud [FKOF free download] by FatKidOnFire
7. Aftee & Xytek - Chronicles [FKOF free download] by FatKidOnFire