- 1. Acid Jack - The Sword (Fat and Ugly Remix) 3.11 5085 plays
- 2. Gosteffects - Slave To Sweat (Fat and Ugly Remix) 3.38 4876 plays
- 3. Missill feat. M.O.P. - Champions (Fat and Ugly Remix) 2.59 2847 plays
- 4. Tommie Sunshine - Tonights The Night (Fat and Ugly Remix) 2.13 4422 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. Autodidakt - Redemption (Fat and Ugly Remix) 2.50 4322 plays
- 6. Wazabi - Interplay (Fat and Ugly Remix) 4.21 3010 plays 127.0 BPM
- 7. STSB & Saalmen - Aeskapade (Fat and Ugly Remix) 1.49 2037 plays
- 8. Teenage Mutants - Quanta Bob (Fat and Ugly Remix) 2.19 3294 plays 128.0 BPM
- 1. Mumdance - Don't Forget Me Now (Fat and Ugly Remix) *FREE DOWNLOAD* 4.40 3028 plays
- 2. Clash The Disko Kids! - Gtek (Fat and Ugly Remix) *FREE DOWNLOAD* 6.11 2204 plays
- 3. Valerna - Snakes (Fat and Ugly Remix) *FREE DOWNLOAD* 5.34 2004 plays
How do you get to be fat and ugly? Locking yourself in a room with a computer and a brain full of ideas for fourteen years is a good start...
Cutting his teeth back in the day with some new jack swing and hip hop, the Berlin based producer decided to put on the pounds and make people pull faces with his electro music project Fat and Ugly in 2008. Soon after he caught the attention of scene heavyweights Zombie Nation, Kissy Sellout and Paul Chambers. Sugar buzz created by the calorie-rich DJ’s tracks earned him heavy rotation on international radio stations and gigs across Europe. His last EP, Elephant Attack, stomped around the Juno Top 20 electro house charts for several weeks and was praised by house legend Tonka as being a “killer package”. Not to mention the attention his Interplay remix has garnered since Wolfgang Gartner made a habit of opening his sets with it.
And if you think all this cholesterol shortens your life-expectancy, think again: Recent releases and upcoming tracks on labels like Ultra Records or Teenage Riot Records are all pretty good signs that Fat and Ugly has a long and healthy road ahead.