Jaimy & Luca Ricci ft Monica Hernandez - Todos Es Aqua [Fatal Music] 3 tracks, 7.40 Fatal Music Group on May 03, 2013 14:56
- 1. Jaimy & Luca Ricci ft Monica Hernandez - Todos Es Aqua (2013 Remix) 3.30 192 plays
- Download track Go to track Jaimy & Luca Ricci ft Monica Hernandez - Todos Es Aqua (2013 Instrumental Mix)2. Jaimy & Luca Ricci ft Monica Hernandez - Todos Es Aqua (2013 Instrumental Mix) 3.30 83 plays
- 3. Jaimy & Luca Ricci ft Monica Hernandez - Todos Es Aqua (2013 Acapella) 0.40 66 plays
Various Artists - Miami Sampler 2013 [Fatal Music] 7 tracks, 24.30 Fatal Music Group on March 17, 2013 10:26
- 1. Charles Moui - Hole 3.30 106 plays
- 2. Jaimy - Hoeheetjenou 3.30 85 plays
- 3. Jaimy and Luca Ricci - Todos Es Aqua (2013 Remix) 3.30 88 plays
- 4. Leon Benesty - Let Me Spin My 3.30 59 plays
- 5. Jaimy - Loco Loco 3.30 81 plays
- 6. Hot Tuneik - Voices Of Africa 3.30 104 plays
- 7. Jaimy - No More Boudaries 3.30 48 plays
- Fatal Music Group
- Fatal Music
- Drum Mode
- Fatal Music
- Drum Mode
- Jaimy on SoundCloud
FATAL MUSIC GROUP is a company in The Netherlands specialized in electronic dance music, owned by Dutch dj/producer Jaimy.
The group consists out of the labels Fatal Music and Drum Mode, a mastering service called Fatal Mastering and a digital music promotion service called Sound2Serve.
The label releases uplifting, driving house music with a commercial and underground edge to it. Fatal Music presents the perfect dance music to play at the club as of 3 AM until late afterhours. Fatal Music is on a mission to become the leading house music label for those who are looking for that bigroom bomb.
The releases on Drum Mode are a fusion of disco, funk and dance. Cross-over House music suitable for the clubs and radio. The label strives to present the best vocal house music on the planet.
Fatal Mastering offers affordable, digital mastering that is of high quality and delivered with great service.
When working with Fatal Mastering, you can expect personal service, as every mastering job is different. We will closely collaborate with you from the beginning to the end of the process, to make sure all your mastering needs are met. Wether you want your music to sound louder, wider, warmer, more stereo, crispier, silkier, or punchier, anything is possible and we will help you to achieve that.
Back in 1990, Jaimy was one of the first Dutch producers who succeeded in making a living with house music.He obtained his first record deal at the age of 19 and Jaimy was responsible for a lot of the music released by the legendary Amsterdam label Outland Records.
During the years Jaimy has worked with a great variety of labels, such as: Tribal America, Warner, Perfecto, Loaded, Subliminal, Skint, BlackHole, ID&T, Stereo Productions, Additive/Positiva, React UK, BMG, Apple Jaxx, Mile End and Hooj Tunes, and his work can be found in record cases of many djs like Sasha, Pete Tong, Danny Tenaglia, Carl Cox, John Digweed, Judge Jules, Roger Sanchez, Victor Calderone, Erick Morrillo, Junior Vasquez, Peter Rauhofer, Chus & Ceballos, Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto, In 2004 Jaimy took the independent route and set up his label Fatal Music. A year later, Drum Mode followed. Both labels represent the sounds of House that one can expect to hear when Jaimy steps behind the decks: soulful, vocal, funk, disco, dark, deep and dirty.