- The Frederik - Torpedo (Far Too Loud remix) Artwork Far Too Loud on November 25, 2013 13:3633430 Plays191 Comments2292 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.52
- Pegboard Nerds - High Roller feat. Splitbreed (Far Too Loud remix) Artwork Far Too Loud on November 11, 2013 14:3947429 Plays189 Comments2705 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.05
- Far Too Loud - Shambhala Festival Mix 2013 Artwork Far Too Loud on September 23, 2013 13:3146203 Plays261 Comments2249 Favoritings4242 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.30.51
- Far Too Loud - Trailmixing Artwork Far Too Loud on June 12, 2013 14:0658808 Plays201 Comments1880 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.59
- Far Too Loud - Cybertron Artwork Far Too Loud on June 11, 2013 14:4375172 Plays206 Comments2071 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.54
- Far Too Loud - Faster Than Light Artwork Far Too Loud on June 10, 2013 17:1072406 Plays372 Comments2671 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.45
- Resident Advisor
- Beatport DJs
- Gig Dates
- Mailing List
Faster Than Light EP
Out now on No Tomorrow Recordings
Buy on Beatport: http://btprt.dj/11Qyat9
Far Too Loud, a.k.a. Oli Cash, has gained a reputation for hi-tech, dancefloor-destroying music that makes people throw their hands in the air and go crazy. Think high-energy, aggressive funk, big basslines, crazy edits, intricate production and you’ll know the sound.
Since his first release, back in 2005, things have gone ever upward. Winning “Best Single” at the Breakspoll Awards in 2007 was a huge boost early on and later that year the huge FTL anthem “Play It Loud”, which saw a move from breakbeat into big, dirty electro-house grooves, received a massive response and remains a firm crowd-pleaser to this day. Subsequent chart-smashers including “Bring Back Boogie” and “Megaloud”, and remixes for the likes of Lily Allen and The Crystal Method confirmed Far Too Loud's place among the big guns of electro-house.
2012 saw Far Too Loud grow even more, with numerous Beatport top ten chart positions, remixes for artists such as Excision and Cyberpunkers and the release of his multi-genre Firestorm EP, which shook up the whole bass music scene. 2013 looks to be even bigger, as the “Faster Than Light” EP drops on June 3rd, featuring four brand new tracks bursting with his explosive trademark production and energy.
Having toured the world over, Oli is well experienced in delivering unique sets packed with high energy, whether it’s 200 people in a sweaty underground club or 20,000 at an outdoor festival, you can be sure it’s going to go off!