- Far Too Loud Live at All Naked Vs Skandalizer @ Redlight, Paris, 22/03/14 Artwork Far Too Loud on April 02, 2014 18:5019579 Plays94 Comments1123 Favoritings996 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.00.50
- Far Too Loud - Doomsday Machine Artwork Far Too Loud on February 13, 2014 12:1063929 Plays170 Comments2654 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.35
- Far Too Loud - Acid 9000 Artwork Far Too Loud on February 13, 2014 12:0744836 Plays105 Comments1754 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.51
- Never Say Die Christmas Mix 2013 Artwork Far Too Loud on January 02, 2014 10:2755860 Plays204 Comments2178 Favoritings3507 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 59.29
- The Frederik - Torpedo (Far Too Loud remix) Artwork Far Too Loud on November 25, 2013 13:3682680 Plays251 Comments3508 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.52
- Pegboard Nerds - High Roller feat. Splitbreed (Far Too Loud remix) Artwork Far Too Loud on November 11, 2013 14:39107492 Plays268 Comments4232 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.05
- Far Too Loud - Shambhala Festival Mix 2013 Artwork Far Too Loud on September 23, 2013 13:3194692 Plays361 Comments3361 Favoritings7014 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.30.51
- Far Too Loud - Trailmixing Artwork Far Too Loud on June 12, 2013 14:0680686 Plays219 Comments2322 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.59
- Resident Advisor
- Beatport DJs
- Gig Dates
- Mailing List
Faster Than Light EP
Out now on No Tomorrow Recordings
Buy on Beatport: http://btprt.dj/11Qyat9
Far Too Loud, a.k.a. Oli Cash, has gained a reputation for hi-tech, dancefloor-destroying music that makes people throw their hands in the air and go crazy. Think high-energy, aggressive funk, big basslines, crazy edits, intricate production and you’ll know the sound.
Since his first release, back in 2005, things have gone ever upward. Winning “Best Single” at the Breakspoll Awards in 2007 was a huge boost early on and later that year the huge FTL anthem “Play It Loud”, which saw a move from breakbeat into big, dirty electro-house grooves, received a massive response and remains a firm crowd-pleaser to this day. Subsequent chart-smashers including “Bring Back Boogie” and “Megaloud”, and remixes for the likes of Lily Allen and The Crystal Method confirmed Far Too Loud's place among the big guns of electro-house.
2012 saw Far Too Loud grow even more, with numerous Beatport top ten chart positions, remixes for artists such as Excision and Cyberpunkers and the release of his multi-genre Firestorm EP, which shook up the whole bass music scene. 2013 looks to be even bigger, as the “Faster Than Light” EP drops on June 3rd, featuring four brand new tracks bursting with his explosive trademark production and energy.
Having toured the world over, Oli is well experienced in delivering unique sets packed with high energy, whether it’s 200 people in a sweaty underground club or 20,000 at an outdoor festival, you can be sure it’s going to go off!