- 1. TKTTSM - Plastic Fantastic (Wait, Stop, You're Hurting Me Remix) 3.38 400 plays
- 2. TKTTSM - Plastic Fantastic (NAOAN Remix) 4.00 258 plays
- 1. The Superions - Fruitcake 3.36 617 plays
- 2. The Superions - Fruitcake (YACHT Remix) 3.08 261 plays
- 3. The Superions - Fruitcake (Sundrenched Remix) 2.03 164 plays
- 4. The Superions - Fruitcake (Dickey Doo's Twisted Christmas Remix) 3.08 281 plays
One Finger Riot - "Work/Drink/Sleep" Single 2 tracks, 7.10 FanaticPromotion on November 15, 2011 02:25
Since the inception of Fanatic Promotion in 1997, founder Josh Bloom has established a reputation as a passionate artist advocate, and Fanatic as a taste making and sales driving agency. Over the years, Josh's successes in the industry have kept him true to his conviction that, at the end of the day, nothing has as much meaning as the relationship between the listener and the song. As always, Fanatic campaigns are strategized and administered top down by Josh, who has had the pleasure to work with such artists as My Morning Jacket, The Decemberists, Sufjan Stevens, Girl Talk, filmaker Miranda July, The Avett Brothers, Steve Earle and many more of his favorites. This list could be longer - he has a lot of favorites! We all know how much just one song can affect us. It continues to be Josh's aim to create those moments -- as a fan and as Fanatic.