- 1. Mike Stone - Embrace The Challenge by FDMSCICPOWER 1.29 26 plays
- 2. Ben Hawthorne - INSOMNIA by FDMSCICPOWER 2.46 24 plays
- 3. Simon Jackman / Rob Everett - Sound The Dums by FDMSCICPOWER 1.33 48 plays
- 4. Ben Hawthorne - Brighter Day by FDMSCICPOWER 4.07 23 plays
- 5. Ben Hawthorne - Make That Move by FDMSCICPOWER 4.00 16 plays
- 6. Marcus Daley - Digitalz by FDMSCICPOWER 3.28 11 plays
Riddim Up Presents: Royal Flush aka Mr. Oz - Sponsored by elitetvonline.com 3 tracks, 9.22 faada on December 01, 2010 09:56
- 1. Unattainable - Duncan Powell 4.42 165 plays
- 2. 5 4 3 2 1 - Spoonface & WAH Syndicate 3.40 90 plays
- 3. Talking Drum - Toby ioi 5.18 87 plays
- 4. Chiny Flute Riddim - Spoonface 3.18 82 plays
- 5. DSS - Black Russian 6.10 65 plays
- 6. See Me Now - Spoonface 4.23 123 plays
- 7. Slow Your Roll - Spoonface & WAH Syndicate 3.38 84 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Artist Spoonface, the voice behind Black Legend and club anthem 'Hey Girl', launched FAADA in 2003 as a record label open to experimenting with diverse independent music releases.
It has now developed into publishing, events management, music plugging and internet tv programme development. Now with a successful season of web-based live music programme 'Journeymp3' under its belt, several new signings and an uncompromisingly varied music policy, FAADA is moving forward destined to find growth and appreciation where ever it is allowed to be embraced.