- 1. Fett's Vette (a "MC. CHRIS" cover) 6.04 707 plays
- 2. Well Behaved Wolves- Folsom Rock 4.20 28 plays
- Download track Go to track My Uncle Used to Love Me But She Died -Well Behaved Wolves and the Sticker Kids3. My Uncle Used to Love Me But She Died -Well Behaved Wolves and the Sticker Kids 3.00 50 plays
- 1. Time Travelers Daughter 5.46 169 plays
- 2. Exodus 4.34 148 plays
- 3. The Dude Abides 5.29 254 plays
- 4. Wicked Things 3.02 245 plays
- 5. Fett's Vette (a "MC. CHRIS" cover) 6.04 707 plays
- 6. Unravelling Disaster 3.43 140 plays
- 7. Hulk Hands 4.14 97 plays
- 8. Soothsayer to the Here & Now 4.06 92 plays
- 9. TIME TRAVELERS DAUGHTER(Remix by Chad Taylor) 5.45 180 plays
- 10. ElderStrange 5.03 166 plays
- 11. Star Screamers- Everywhere Danger! and the Sticker Kids 6.14 42 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Kael Janson Weis Aka Everywhere Danger! has been writing songs for almost exactly twenty years now. Born and raised in north-eastern Bumblefuck, USA, and is a recent addition to the independent record label Appalachia Burning roster. He has an immense love for the Indie rock genre, and by that love has become a one of a kind original individual voice of his generation and beyond. as he first decided to buy a guitar after hearing Pavement's "Slanted and Enchanted". His songs may at first seem simple, but have a complex nature all to there own. As a do it yourself-er, Kael records himself while playing his creations, and is always challenged to do better. He does his own artwork, promotions, live video recordings, and management as well. He is down to earth and modest with his abilities, but hard working and lively in a performance setting. One of his most interesting traits as a song-smith, besides the deep, often not repeating lyrics. Would probably be his ability to make cover songs sound fresh and almost as one of his own. "Fett's Vette" could be considered a good example of this, but for more check out his live show recordings on U-tube, and see if you don't agree. I know Kael hasn't had an easy life as an artist, his music and lyrics can tell you that. But the determination to always keep learning, challenge himself, and become better are sure to see him better days ahead. I know for a fact, he would be thrilled just to know your reading this right now and listening to his on-goingly progressing craft. He's asked me to tell you to please take advantage of the free downloads on this very page. Thank you for your time gentle readers, a good morrow to you as well.