- 1. EverLight Presents: Matt Seagrave - What You Gonna Do? (NeverDark Remix) 5.33 200 plays
- 2. NeverDark - Velvet (Original Mix) 5.23 193 plays
- 3. NeverDark - Velvet (Dubstep Mix) 5.08 287 plays
- 4. NeverDark - Chunky Spider 7.30 382 plays
- 1. EverLight - Monika (Original Mix) 7.17 143 plays
- 2. EverLight - Our World (Original Mix) 5.55 146 plays
- 3. EverLight - You'll Do Anything I Say (Original Mix) 5.22 275 plays
- 4. EverLight - Her Name Was Michelle (Original Mix) 6.14 281 plays
- 5. EverLight - Inked (Original Mix) 6.35 232 plays
- 6. EverLight Presents: Matt Seagrave - What You Gonna Do? 5.41 265 plays
- 7. EverLight - Cat In A Sock (Original Mix) 6.05 167 plays
- 8. EverLight - I Will Try (Original Mix) 8.23 500 plays
- 9. EverLight - Vanilla Extract (Original Mix) 5.37 317 plays
- 10. EverLight - Revenio (Original Mix) 7.31 550 plays
- 11. EverLight - Sunfire (Original Mix) 5.32 932 plays
- 12. EverLight - Superstar (Original Mix) 7.05 402 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
For as long as I can remember I have loved electronic music. Influenced by my parents in both musical taste and ability during the peak of trance music in the late 90's in the UK. At age 9 I got my first keyboard and basic sequencing software and taught myself music theory, As I grew so did my music studio and my skills in music technology and production. When the time came, I moved out of my hometown of Nuneaton and into the city of Birmingham to pursue a career in music and study Visual Communication and Graphic Design at the Birmingham Institute of Art and Design.
In Birmingham, I started up my own record label "SoundSculpt" focusing on tech trance with my good friend and Minestry of sound DJ Robert Purser, via SoundSculpt I release music from myself, my friends and upcoming/established trance music producers.
Recent experimentation in music production have lead me to develop two more music production alias's:
The first is "Seagrave". Under this new alias I create downtempo and chillout music, and a downtempo and chillout album under the Seagrave alias is currently under production, aiming to be released in 2013.
The second is my darker alter ego "NeverDark", under which I produce Dubstep, Drum & Bass, and Breaks.
When I'm not DJing or Producing, I work as a freelance graphic designer specializing in the music industry, making logo's, websites, album artwork, and branding. All of the designs and visuals related to any of my projects including EverLight, SoundSculpt, Seagrave and NeverDark, have all been created by myself.