- 1. EverLight Presents: Matt Seagrave - What You Gonna Do? (NeverDark Remix) 5.33 280 plays
- 2. NeverDark - Velvet (Original Mix) 5.23 235 plays
- 3. NeverDark - Velvet (Dubstep Mix) 5.08 333 plays
- 4. NeverDark - Chunky Spider 7.30 486 plays
- 1. EverLight - Cat In A Sock (Original Mix) 5.44 214 plays
- 2. EverLight - Losing You (Original Mix) 6.20 269 plays
- 3. EverLight - Horny (Original Mix) FREE DOWNLOAD 7.51 408 plays
- 4. EverLight - Monika (Original Mix) 7.17 313 plays
- 5. EverLight - Our World (Original Mix) 5.55 301 plays
- 6. EverLight - You'll Do Anything I Say (Original Mix) 5.22 392 plays
- 7. EverLight - Her Name Was Michelle (Original Mix) 6.14 374 plays
- 8. EverLight - Inked (Original Mix) 6.35 320 plays
- 9. EverLight Presents: Matt Seagrave - What You Gonna Do? 5.41 387 plays
- 10. EverLight - I Will Try (Original Mix) 8.23 670 plays
- 11. EverLight - Vanilla Extract (Original Mix) 5.37 391 plays
- 12. EverLight - Revenio (Original Mix) 7.31 1336 plays
- 13. EverLight - Superstar (Original Mix) 7.05 452 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
For as long as I can remember I have loved electronic music. Influenced by my parents in both musical taste and ability during the peak of trance music in the late 90's in the UK. At age 9 I got my first keyboard and basic sequencing software and taught myself music theory, As I grew so did my music studio and my skills in music technology and production. When the time came, I moved out of my hometown of Nuneaton and into the city of Birmingham to pursue a career in music and study Visual Communication and Graphic Design at the Birmingham Institute of Art and Design.
Recent experimentation in music production have lead me to develop two more music production alias's:
The first is "Seagrave". Under this new alias I create downtempo and chillout music.
The second is my darker alter ego "NeverDark", under which I produce Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Breaks and Garage.
When I'm not DJing or Producing, I work as a freelance graphic designer specializing in the music industry, making logo's, websites, album artwork, and branding. All of the designs and visuals related to any of my projects including EverLight, Seagrave and NeverDark, have all been created by myself.