- 1. Cycle of Life (Club Mix) 8.24 519 plays 137.0 BPM
- 2. To a Gentle Soul 7.40 228 plays
- 3. The Human Condition (Original Mix) 6.55 158 plays
- 4. Finding Peace (feat.) Lisa Lane 6.07 144 plays
- 5. Even After - Cycle of Life (Jonathan Burhan Remix) 7.06 99 plays
- 1. Glow Radio - Episode 8 (mixed Live At Velvet - Digital Love) 1.01.17 150 plays
- 2. Glow - Trance Radio - Episode 7 1.03.11 326 plays
- 3. Glow - Trance Radio - Episode 6 1.01.29 218 plays
- 4. Glow - Trance Radio - Episode 5 1.09.27 330 plays
- 5. Glow Podcast - Episode 4 1.09.21 206 plays
- 6. Glow Podcast - Episode 3 1.09.41 165 plays
- 7. Glow Podcast - Episode 1 1.00.43 128 plays
- 8. EDMBoston DJ Battle - May - Even After 34.34 201 plays
All music has the ability to convey emotions, often ranging from desperation
and sadness to hope and euphoria. There is, however, something unique to trance. Maybe its our instinctual understanding of the four to the floor rhythmic pattern that can convey a sense of life to us. Or, it could be that a masterfully done trance track can bring us through the whole range of human emotion, ultimately taking us to a better place. Whatever IT is, trance has held a special place in my heart for the past 15 years and I consider myself privileged to finally be at a place in my life where I can bring it to others.
First among my influences are Orbital, Underworld, Above and Beyond, Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto, and Paul van Dyk.