GROOVEATROPOLIS - NEW Album by Asmodelle 12 tracks, 1.18.14 Estelle Asmodelle on September 11, 2012 05:55
- 1. If You Knew - ORGINAL 6.41 2818 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. Is it just a dream? - ORIGINAL 6.28 372 plays 138.0 BPM
- 3. Come with me - ORIGINAL 5.44 326 plays 138.0 BPM
- 4. All Tranced Up - ORIGINAL 8.19 618 plays 138.0 BPM
- 5. Escape - ORIGINAL 7.29 68 plays 138.0 BPM
- 6. Groove Al Dente - ORIGINAL 5.55 43 plays 138.0 BPM
- 7. Let me into your storybook world - ORIGINAL 7.07 69 plays 138.0 BPM
- 8. I am Fractured - ORIGINAL 5.54 74 plays
- 9. Your Suspected - ORIGINAL 5.35 45 plays 138.0 BPM
- 10. Taking Chances - ORIGINAL 8.00 57 plays 138.0 BPM
- 11. Come On Strong - ORIGINAL 5.35 32 plays 138.0 BPM
- 12. Prance Like A Superstar - ORIGINAL 5.21 83 plays 138.0 BPM
Listen to full length review tracks from the forthcoming album: "Grooveatropolis" by Asmodelle - due for release in early October 2012.
Asmodelle is a single Australian female who plays and performs electronic music – often her music is based in the studio but she also performs live. Asmodelle considers herself a composer, and not a producer, her recent album which is due for release in late 2012 has samples, which were created by Asmodelle herself.
The music is usually played on multiple keyboard synths and has a real NOW sound. Her style is versatile, ranging from: ambient, electonica, chillout and more recently dance and trance. Asmodelle uses both old school physical synths, and software based synths and an electric piano.
A classically trained musician, Asmodelle has carved out her own niche’ in electronic sound, which is very different to her contemporaries.
Asmodelle is based in the Central Coast of Australia and doesn’t perform very often, but when she does it is a memorable event.
In her early days at university Asmodelle had an experimental music ensemble which performed in art galleries and at experimental art events; then, in the 80s Asmodelle got involved in the Tokyo electronic music scene and has been an electronic music composer since that time.
So Asmodelle brings a unique combination of experience to her music, and is a gifted musician and a talented technician, a vital combination for great electronic compositions.
She has been model, performer and an actress, but is always a musician. Her influences are: Brian Eno, Tangerine Dream, Boards of Canada, Massive Attack, Ministry of Sound Dance music compilations, Aphex Twin, Gatecrasher compilations, and many electronic artists.