- 1. Apikoros 5.45 1115 plays
- 2. Ariam 6.49 1463 plays
- 3. Akashic 6.13 797 plays
- 4. Apikoros (Tomas More Remix) 6.46 1241 plays
- 5. Ariam (Bozzwell's 'French Discotheque' Remix) 5.38 496 plays
- 6. Akashic (Red Axes Remix) 5.37 1611 plays
- 7. Apikoros (Hotel International's 'Weird Science' Remix) 7.37 638 plays
- 1. Stevie Neale - Dangerous (Eskimo Twins Remix) 7.41 366 plays
- 2. Peaking Lights - Beautiful Son (Eskimo Twins Remix) 8.32 2595 plays
- 3. The Deadstock 33's - Stranger (Eskimo Twins Remix) 5.58 263 plays
- Download track Go to track Bruce Haack - Program Me (Eskimo Twins Rework)4. Bruce Haack - Program Me (Eskimo Twins Rework) 6.13 579 plays
- 5. The Virgo Mechanically Replayed - Bowie (Eskimo Twins Dub) 5.29 1095 plays
- 6. People Get Real - Deep Breath (Eskimo Twins Remix) 7.18 454 plays
- 7. Juaneco - La Cumbia Del Pacurro (Eskimo Twins Edit) 5.15 870 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Since meeting whilst students in Leeds, these two friends have shared their passion for music. The pair immersed themselves in the city’s clubbing and live music scenes and after discovering a mutual appreciation of Techno, Classic House, Indie, Acid and a lingering teenage love of Metal; they began making music together.
Early demos generated murmurs of approval amongst bloggers, clubbers, open-minded members of the indie glitterati and earned them a residency at the one of the UK’s most prominent club nights, Wax:On.
Shows in the UK and Europe followed along with original EP’s and remixes which won them the support of fans and landed them a guest mix spot on Radio 1.
Summers spend darting back and forth between English festivals and Ibiza residencies were paired with winters spend in a dark studio full of old synths. Those long days helped tighten and focus their sound producing a 3rd EP and a host of remixes for artists including People Get Real, Jon Dasilva, Twin Sister, Everything Everything, Justin Robertson, Dengue Fever and Peaking Lights.
The Twins have continued to focus on their efforts in the studio in conjunction with DJing and have a number of original EP’s and remixes scheduled for release in the coming months.