- Plastik Funk and Tujamo VS Baha Men - WHO Let the Dogs Out (Erik Esquire Keep It Simple Edit) Artwork Erik Esquire on April 27, 2013 20:17
- Erik Esquire: Trap is the New Trap (80 Minute Mix - Trap, Moombah, and more) Artwork Erik Esquire on January 30, 2013 04:31
- Download track Go to track Ice Ice Paris (Esquire Edit - WTT vs Vanilla Ice x Its Overture x DJ Enferno)1. Ice Ice Paris (Esquire Edit - WTT vs Vanilla Ice x Its Overture x DJ Enferno) 4.50 564 plays
- Download track Go to track Sexy and I Know the Cal State Anthem (LMFAO vs Peace Treaty x Cold Blank - Erik Esquire Bootleg)2. Sexy and I Know the Cal State Anthem (LMFAO vs Peace Treaty x Cold Blank - Erik Esquire Bootleg) 4.16 689 plays
- 3. Get Low, Spaceman! (Hardwell vs Lil Jon - Erik Esquire Bootleg) 3.40 872 plays
- 4. Party Starter! A-Bam-C (Michael Jackson Reggae Edit) 1.51 681 plays
- 5. You Don't Know Jiggahton (Go Buck vs Jay Z 80 - 110BPM Transition) 3.20 837 plays
- 6. Weezer vs Tiesto & Hardwell - Buddy Holly (Erik Esquire WeeZero76 Edit) 5.56 508 plays
- 7. Shake Your KNAS (Debbie Gibson vs Steve Angello - Esquire Edit) 6.16 530 plays
- Sexy and I Know the Cal State Anthem (LMFAO vs Peace Treaty x Cold Blank - Erik Esquire Bootleg) Artwork Erik Esquire on March 10, 2012 08:22
Resident DJ - 1534 (NYC) & Hudson Grille (Stamford, CT) | Contributing Writer - TheBingoBalls.com
A lot of DJs will use the word “eclectic” when discussing their musical styles, but few truly live up to the description. I strive to be the exception to that rule.
It can be exhausting trying to keep up with every emerging trend or micro-genre, but being a passionate music lover isn’t just about downloading and blog-hunting. What it really comes down to is understanding how interconnected music has become.
For a DJ, it’s about finding a way to excite and surprise an audience by bridging the perceived gaps between different styles, and revealing how much fun it can be when the unexpected occurs.
A typical mix of mine might include everything from some house bangers, 90s hip-hop, classic funk, indie rock, electro, a few top 40 pop hits, and everything in between. This page has plenty of examples.
Please follow me on Twitter and LIKE the Facebook page. I'll be sure to reciprocate.
Contact me: ErikEsquire@gmail.com