- EPTIC - MASTERMIND Artwork EPTIC on April 21, 2013 14:2140110 Plays306 Comments2053 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.58
- EPTIC - BUST 'EM OUT (ft virus syndicate) Artwork EPTIC on April 21, 2013 14:2026611 Plays170 Comments1422 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.17
- EPTIC - GUTTER Artwork EPTIC on April 21, 2013 14:1827438 Plays182 Comments1349 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.01
- VIRUS SYNDICATE - AYAH BASS ( EPTIC RMX ) Artwork EPTIC on November 09, 2012 16:3559394 Plays262 Comments1935 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.37
- EXCISION & DATSIK - 8 BIT SUPERHERO ( EPTIC REMIX ) Artwork EPTIC on September 03, 2012 17:4947058 Plays201 Comments1418 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.52
- LEVELA ft. FUNSTA - SCATTA ( EPTIC REMIX ) Artwork EPTIC on June 05, 2012 18:0945054 Plays204 Comments1222 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.20
- EPTIC & HABSTRAKT - NINJA CHALLENGE Artwork EPTIC on March 13, 2012 19:3262304 Plays253 Comments1592 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.28
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
19 year old Belgian prodigy, Eptic has been causing a bit of a stir in the bass scene. Since his debut signing to Never Say Die Records with the ‘Like A Boss’ EP that went straight to the top 5 on the Beatport dubstep charts, and rode high in the top 10 for 7 weeks running - he instantly proved his caliber, gaining an insight in to just how big this musical personality will get.
Since, he has moved on to collaborate with artists such as Habstrakt which resulted in ‘Ninja Challenge’ that was featured in this years Never Say Die and UKF album mixed by SKisM alongside names like Skrillex, Flux Pavilion, Foreign Beggars and more.
With a remix for SKisM under his belt and signings to Ministry of Sound and Sony, his 1.5 million views on YouTube come as no surprise. The 19-year-old wunderkind has been tearing up the systems of some of the best clubs and festivals on the globe with the demand for his appearance at notable promotions rapidly up scaling. No doubt this talented Belgian is becoming a prominent figure in bass music.
EPTIC ON FACEBOOK: HYPERLINK "http://www.facebook.com/epticdubstep" http://www.facebook.com/epticdubstep
EPTIC ON TWITTER: HYPERLINK "https://twitter.com/EPTICDUBSTEP" https://twitter.com/EPTICDUBSTEP
EPTIC ON SOUNDCLOUD: HYPERLINK "EPTIC" EPTIC
'Management - firstname.lastname@example.org'
- EXCISION & DATSIK - 8 BIT SUPERHERO ( EPTIC REMIX ) Artwork EPTIC on September 03, 2012 17:49