- 1. EPM Podcast #46 | D-Knox 1.04.32 55 plays
- 2. EPM Podcast #45 | Quinoline Yellow 55.10 149 plays
- 3. EPM Podcast #44 | Oberman Knocks 1.16.34 147 plays
- 4. EPM Podcast #43 | Donga 1.04.00 150 plays
- 5. EPM Podcast #42 | Alter Ego presents DJ Dex 1.29.19 687 plays
- 6. EPM Podcast #41 | Paul Birken & Freddy Fresh 59.14 362 plays
- 7. EPM Podcast #40 | Lee J Malcolm live set 54.10 205 plays
- 8. EPM Podcast #39 | Alter Ego Sessions present Mark Flash UR 1.13.05 782 plays
- 9. EPM Podcast #38 | Space DJz 1.02.37 436 plays
- 10. EPM Podcast #37 | Mixmason 56.08 2225 plays
- 11. EPM Podcast #36 | Rob Hall 1.00.42 771 plays
- 12. EPM Podcast #35 | The Fear Ratio 1.01.54 816 plays
- 13. EPM podcast #27 hosted by Juan Atkins 1.14.11 1130 plays
- 14. EPM Podcast 6 - Robert Hood M-Plant Mix 1.06.09 6575 plays
- 1. Kristian Heikkila feat Infy "We Want Techno" preview 1.52 243 plays
- 2. Kristian Heikkila feat Christian Lundqvist '01' - preview 1.48 184 plays
- 3. Kristian Heikkila "Stakker: preview 1.28 105 plays
- 4. Kristian Heikkila "Filter" preview 1.36 89 plays
- 5. Kristian Heikkila "Kult" preview 1.44 77 plays
EPM promotes, markets and distributes electronic music around the world. From the digital distribution of artist and label new releases and back catalogue to hundreds of stores across the globe EPM is perfectly placed to help labels and artists maximize their digital revenue potential. Established in 2001, EPM has been the hub of media campaigns (both print and online), radio promotion and club promotions for many of the biggest names in electronic music. From techno to house, leftfield to downtempo or electro to electronica EPM has helped establish many of the world's most revered DJs and producers into the global headliners of today.
We give your label(s) the tools and advise to make the digital distribution and sales of your release a success. We keep your costs down by digitising and preparing your catalogue into all the relevant formats required by each individual store using our own in-house team and custom built technology. With clear understandable royalty statements and no hidden costs and further in house promotions (club, press, radio, online, blogs), PR, social networking and marketing teams and technical and delivery support 24/7 EPM offers a host of in house expertise and tools to make your label and releases a sales success. With offices in Maastricht (NL), London (UK) and Berlin (DE), EPM’s international reach is already achieving global success for labels such as Delsin, Reinforced, Peacefrog, Nightslugs, Unknown to the Unknown, Mullet, Blueprint, Sandwell District, Juke Trax, Bonzai, BIP, Azuli and hundreds more.
EPM houses a wealth of music knowledge and industry expertise with offices and personnel in London, Berlin and Maastricht ready to digitize, promote, market, develop and sell cutting edge music and help propel your label and artists to the global stage.