- 1. Vae Victus 3.08 95 plays
- 2. Chosen 2.59 111 plays
- 3. Continuum II (Choir) 3.28 62 plays
- 4. Continuum II (new mix) 3.27 110 plays
- 5. Continuum I (Choir) 2.32 57 plays
- 6. Continuum I (new mix) 2.33 95 plays
- 7. Inevitable 3.11 45 plays
- 8. Archangel 3.33 30 plays
- 9. Reversal 2.55 30 plays
- 10. Manifestation 2.26 35 plays
- 11. Under a Crimson Sky 3.10 36 plays
Entropik is the creative partnership of Dan and Deryn Cullen, who combine their composition and instrumental skills to create emotive and alluring compositions with cello at their heart. The pair met in late 2005 when collaborating on a song Dan was recording at the time. Dan made a particularly good spaghetti bolognese, and found that he couldn't get rid of Deryn. So he married her.
Dan and Deryn have made a name for themselves creating cello-centric film cues, and have composed albums for top film and trailer libraries including Immediate Music and Liquid Cinema. They have composed scores for short and feature films, and their music has been licensed the world over for TV and advertising.
Entropik was a finalist and runner up in The People's Music Awards in 2008, 2009 and 2010; and a runner up in the G-Tech Driven Creativity competition in 2010.