- Go to track Emtex - Inside the Machinedrum (Machinedrum Live Record) + Kramer MPX Tape + Ozone Master1. Emtex - Inside the Machinedrum (Machinedrum Live Record) + Kramer MPX Tape + Ozone Master 10.10 464 plays 128.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Emtex - Machinedrum Record - DeepTech Kit 32 Pattern F 14 Tape Saturated. Ozone Master2. Emtex - Machinedrum Record - DeepTech Kit 32 Pattern F 14 Tape Saturated. Ozone Master 7.11 545 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. Machinedrum sketch dt001 4.24 1192 plays 120.0 BPM
- 4. Elektron Machinedrum Mnml Dubtech Pattern Jam 5.25 1046 plays 121.0 BPM
- 5. The Tape Headz - Machinedrum Record Episode I @ Studio 04.07.10 5.01 653 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. Emtex - Machinedrum Record (deep) 3.15 595 plays 128.0 BPM
- The Tape Headz on Facebook
- Infra Wave Soundcloud
- Play FM
- Deepindub Artist Page
hey, I'm MIke (emtex)
I started producing electronic music in the year 2000 after few years playing the trumpet in a Band.
In the earlier years i often switched my style from trance, progressive psytrance, minimal, techno, house, to my style. A mix between dub techno, deep house, minimal and progressive.
As well i like dubstep wich i perform with another project called Infra Wave Infra Wave
Influences are coming from jam sessions with the hardware gear (elektron machinedrum, elektron monoachine, access virus kb,...) and several producers out there.
We started the project "The Tape HEadz" with nafeo and me (emtex) in 2010.
After some releases there was a time of silence because nafeo leaved this project.
Now we want to start again with a new member. It's Lo from France. A well known name in the dub techno scene.
Lo https://soundcloud.com/lo-1 starts in the 80s as a jazz bass player and discovers electronic music in 1989 (with Kevin
Sauderson and the beginnings of house music).Fascinated by Dub music, his musical influences vary
from Moritz Von Oswald and Mark Ernestus’s Berlin dub (Maurizio, Basic Channel…) to Richie Hawtin's
or Ricardo Villalobos’s music. He produce dubtechno and deephouse music for some european labels as Entropy Records, NuLabel, Instabil (Bryzant) and more
Since Sept 2011, he work as resident DJs with the club "Le Rachdingue" (Spain)
Our soundstyle is a mix between dub, dubtech, dub techno, mnml, house and other genres like idm or ambient but we simply call it Tape Headz Style :-)
With our music we want to take the listener on a trip to a new dimension of dub based tunes
We working with :
Ableton Live 8, Elektron Machinedrum, Elektron Monomachine, Accses Virus Kb, Boss Re-20, Korg Zero 8 , Akai APC 40 and some selected Vst/Vsti
Lo -Before The Storm (Em-Tex Remix) --Schall netlabel 2008
The Tape Headz - In Deep Water -- Tanztone Records 2010
The Tape Headz - Herbal Steam --Clone 2.1 Records 2010
Manuel Turobin - Saraswati Puja (The Tape Headz Remix) -- Clone 2.1 Records 2010
The Tape Headz - Sea of Deep-- Entropy Records 2011
The Tape Headz - Fullmoon Sonate -- Entropy Records 2011