- 'What I Need Most' - Audient iD22 - feat Swift '89 Artwork Emily Denton on September 10, 2013 17:03
- 1. Something by Emily Denton 2.54 47 plays
- 2. Clearly by Emily Denton 3.35 490 plays
- 3. Can't Accept It by Emily Denton 3.11 992 plays
- 4. 'What I Need Most' - Audient iD22 - feat Swift '89 by Emily Denton 2.27 504 plays
- 5. Berlin by Emily Denton 6.19 505 plays
- 6. If You Let Me by Emily Denton 5.15 1437 plays
- 7. 'Mistakes' by Emily Denton 4.41 3452 plays
- 8. SJ by Emily Denton 4.25 2225 plays
- 9. The Life You Wanted/How Can I Compete by Emily Denton 4.43 1243 plays
- 10. Home by Emily Denton 3.50 678 plays
- 11. All Right Now by Emily Denton 3.43 700 plays
- 12. I Am Love by Emily Denton 4.00 914 plays
- 13. Patiently by Emily Denton 6.11 4640 plays
- 14. What I Need Most by Emily Denton 3.37 1351 plays
- 15. Emily Denton - I Don't Mind (Bstabz Remix) by Emily Denton 3.22 1525 plays
- 16. The Things I've Seen by Emily Denton 2.32 749 plays
- 17. Emily Denton - I Dont Mind by AndyAllenProduction 3.45 55 plays
- 1. Wake Me Up (Avicii Cover) 4.27 4717 plays
- 2. Belief (Arcane Roots Cover) 4.17 497 plays
- 3. You Know You Like It (AlunaGeorge Cover) 3.21 1641 plays
- 4. Flashback (Fat Freddy's Drop Cover) 3.18 2320 plays
- 5. My Heart Will Wait (Joe Brooks Cover) 2.38 1232 plays
- 6. Rouen (Arcane Roots Cover) 4.33 1144 plays
- 7. Dust on the Ground (Bombay Bicycle Club Cover) 5.11 515 plays
- 8. Your Protector (Fleet Foxes Cover) 3.11 1923 plays
- 9. Skinny Love (Bon Iver Cover) 4.48 1054 plays
- 10. Sunday Morning (Maroon 5 Cover) 2.41 732 plays
- 11. Be Mine (Robyn Cover) 3.29 306 plays
- 12. Mona Lisa (Panic! At The Disco Cover) 3.11 807 plays
- 13. Candy (Paolo Nutini Cover) 4.12 351 plays
I'm Emily Denton, I'm 22, and I sing, write and play.
Twitter: @ emdmusic
Instagram: @ emdmusic
Every track here was recorded in 'the office' (my shed sanctuary at the bottom of the garden).
Every photo that isn't of me, was taken by me.
For those interested, I record myself, by myself, using my trusty team of Yamahas, a Boss BR-800, a Rode NT1a & my, almost always, faithful pair of KRKs.
For those of you who would like any stems for remix/track making purposes, please do get in touch; I'd be happy to email over the vocals for any of the tracks here. I always love hearing my songs taken to a different level.
REMEMBER: You can download almost every single track here for free!
"...Emily’s lyric points toward how many of us musical types feel, we can’t do anything other than create, we need to play or record/mix.
We must put our energy into creating something
and playing an instrument is certainly something that can give energy back.
You know that feeling when you knew you were lost to playing an instrument or writing a song?
Well Emily captured that in her own way.
Andy tracked Emily’s vocal with a Sontronics Orpheus directly into iD22 with no compression
and did a great job, working with Emily to get the right feel (everything she sings is KILLER!) and the right sonics.
Her vocal sounds so good in the end that it belies the cost of that vocal chain, a credit to Andy, Emily and iD22 I think..."
- Audient iD22 'What I Need Most'
"Ellie Goulding? Forget it. Future comparisons are sure to be made, but Emily Denton offers much more than the Radio 1 lapdog’s souless little tunes do."
- Decibel Soup
"She has a voice that is in turn soft but can also be decisive and powerful, enabling a spectrum of emotion and variation in her performance. There is a simple sense that is conveyed through her warm-up and set that Emily is truly living and breathing music..."
- The Lounge Bar, Review 01/04/2011