- 1. Amongst Rocks v2 1.05 10 plays
- 2. Camping out 0.56 14 plays
- 3. Credits v2 1.28 7 plays
- 4. Darkness v2 1.32 5 plays
- 5. Edge of the World v2 1.13 6 plays
- 6. Fonder 0.55 5 plays
- 7. Main menu v2 1.13 7 plays
- 8. Near Town 1.42 33 plays
- 9. The King Visits 0.56 9 plays
- 10. Towncraft 0.54 13 plays
- 11. Yonder 1.13 14 plays
- 1. Optimistic Phase (Lifeline 4) 1.53 9 plays
- 2. Lifeline main title 0.32 13 plays
- 3. Lifeline 2 2.50 5 plays
- 4. LIfeline 1 1.55 5 plays
- 5. Ready for Change 2.02 15 plays
- 6. Lifeline 3 0.49 3 plays
- 7. Memory 9 1.26 40 plays
- 8. Odd Orbit 1.51 3 plays
- 9. Lifeline 3 ver 2 0.49 2 plays
- 10. Lifeline 4 ver 2 1.53 4 plays
- 11. By the Lake 3.17 4 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- Nonlinear - Freelance music composition, recording & production. Eliot Fish & David Trumpmanis
- EliotFish.com - EP "Trick of Light" out now
Eliot Fish is an ARIA nominated multi-instrumentalist composer and producer based in Sydney, Australia.
As a composer, Eliot has a diverse range, writing everything from quirky electronica, to lush background scores, melancholy indie pop & angular rock, game-inspired chiptunes, atmospheric keyboard pieces, and just about everything in between.
His work includes the music and sound design for the iOS game Guardian: Tego’s Fate (www.tegosfate.com); the theme music for Good Game: Spawn Point (ABC 3 TV); music and sound design for productions of Othello and Macbeth at the New Theatre, Newtown; and various small film projects that include a series of upcoming documentaries for Lifeline.org.au. He is currently working on the music for Towncraft, an upcoming iOS/PC title for Flat Earth Games (www.flatearthgames.com.au) in Sydney.
As the bassist for Australian rock band Big Heavy Stuff he recorded three critically acclaimed albums and two EPs, receiving an Australian Recording Industry Award nomination for Best Alternative Release (“Size of the Ocean”, 2001). The band toured Australia as support for Radiohead on the “OK Computer” tour (1998); had the song “Hibernate” from the album “Size of the Ocean” make it into the Triple J Hottest 100 (2001); featured on festivals such as Big Day Out, Homebake, and Livid; played live on television (Denton, Recovery, Channel V, MTV); and gigged with artists such as You Am I, Neil Finn, The Stone Roses and Powderfinger (including their farewell show at the Sydney Entertainment Centre in 2010).
Eliot has also written and recorded albums with Todd Sparrow - “Here’s to the Start of Something Beautiful” (2004) & “Modern Western” (2008) - and has toured internationally as guitarist for The Apartments.
Eliot recently released his own solo six-track EP of guitar pop, “Trick of Light” (2012), gaining airplay on Triple J, FBi, 2SER, Radio Adelaide and more.
Eliot writes, records, mixes, masters and produces music from his home studio, samples of which can be found at Eliot Fish.