- 1. Preview - Elijah Collins - Why So Serious 3.02 516 plays
- 2. Preview - Elijah Collins - Less Bounce (Original) 3.02 566 plays
- 3. Preview - Elijah Collins - Less Bounce (Dashdot Rmx) 2.40 498 plays
- 4. Preview - Elijah Collins - (TouchTalk Remix) Why So Serious 3.02 2472 plays
- 1. Soul Weaver 3.30 572 plays
- 2. The Brass Business Pt 4 3.16 409 plays
- 3. Alternate Ending 3.20 363 plays
- 4. Preview - Elijah Collins - Why So Serious 3.02 516 plays
- 5. Preview - Elijah Collins - Less Bounce (Original) 3.02 566 plays
- 6. Preview - Elijah Collins - Less Bounce (Dashdot Rmx) 2.40 498 plays
- 7. Preview - Elijah Collins - (TouchTalk Remix) Why So Serious 3.02 2472 plays
- 8. Preview - Can I Get Some:I Ain't Playin' (lo qual) 5.32 512 plays
- 9. Elijah Collins feat. Aina - Don't Stop (Vox) (Preview) 3.46 1615 plays
- 10. Stephane Deschezeaux - I like it like that (Elijah Collins rmx) lo qual 2.38 921 plays
- 11. Elijah Collins - 8 Minuets Of Rude (preview) 4.58 1410 plays
- Go to track Elijah Collins feat. Mizbee & Ned Palmer - If I Had a Chance • (Mashup Preview) (Lo qual)12. Elijah Collins feat. Mizbee & Ned Palmer - If I Had a Chance • (Mashup Preview) (Lo qual) 9.30 1449 plays
- 13. Matt Meler feat. Natalie Conway - Got Me (Elijah Collins Remix) (Preview) 4.15 2177 plays
- 14. Elijah Collins feat. TK Wonder - Shake Dat (Maxi Version) (Preview) 5.31 2983 plays
- 15. DirtySw9/TwoO'DamnClock (Preview) 6.53 1132 plays
- Go to track The Manuel Portio - Shacka Lackin feat. Jayne-Anne Power (Elijah Collins Remix) (Preview)16. The Manuel Portio - Shacka Lackin feat. Jayne-Anne Power (Elijah Collins Remix) (Preview) 4.58 1287 plays
- 17. Haustuff & Rodrigo Carreira feat. TK Wonder- Trouble (Elijah Collins Remix) loqual 7.14 2967 plays
- 18. Pandolfo & Del Gado - Better Than Me (Elijah Collins Remix) (Preview) 5.28 1461 plays
- 19. Jez Pereira & Elijah Collins - Jack Your Body 2012 mix 4.58 1651 plays
- 20. Tad Wily - Garage Love (Elijah Collins' Computer Love' Remix) (Preview) 5.52 1609 plays
- 21. Elijah Collins rmx - Blackstrobe - White Gospel Blues 3.08 1651 plays
- 22. Markas - Love (Elijah Collins Remix) (Preview) 5.19 2034 plays
- 23. Elijah Collins - Call On You/When I'm Around You (Mashup) Mullet Records 11.07 2328 plays
- 24. Preview - Elijah Collins - Trap/Ya Phil Me 3.18 882 plays
- 25. Reuben Tobias - Refraction - Elijah Collins rmx preview 3.28 890 plays
- 26. Kriss Darang ft Jo Jo - Check Me Out (Elijah Collins - Deep Disco Mix) (128kbps) 6.50 1121 plays
Bookings & rmxs: firstname.lastname@example.org
A London based producer/DJ well known on the circuit and formerly known as Jnr J has started his latest moniker Elijah Collins. Since starting in early 2011 he’s been making a lot of noise in the scene with a string of very successful tracks, edits and remixes smashing a variety of styles including Nu Disco, Electro Boogie, Deep House and any other cross sub-genre that he sets his mind to.
Mullet Records were quick to sign his music and since that union Elijah’s been racking up multiple top ten sales on all of the major dance music sale sites with his tracks ‘Love’s Down’ (co-written with Nist) reaching No3 in the beatport Nu-Disco chart and staying in the top ten for an unprecedented 5 months and “I Used To Feel Alright’ (co-written with Tee-J) reaching No1 in the beatport Funk chart and being charted by super legend Lenny Kravitz! His productions quickly gained high acclaim among artists that he’s always revered and he soon found him self gaining respect and support from heavyweight artists such as Maceo Plex, Solomun, Aeroplane, Monarchy, Wagon Cookin' and electro legends Black Strobe who Elijah has just remixed.
As a veteran DJ of over 15 years Elijah leaves a trail of very successful DJ gigs both at home and abroad where he has never failed to wow a crowd and create a dance floor frenzy that has to be seen to believed. He is constantly supporting huge acts like Greg Wilson, Anja Schneider, Norman Jay and Todd Terje on his way to musical success.
So much has happened in so little time that we can’t wait to see what the future holds.
"I love todays music but not as much as I will always love the older stuff so it's time to bring it back without messing with it too much. Let's modernize this mother....!"
Bookings & rmxs: email@example.com