Andy Burton - Nothing Wrong EP (Original Mixes) 2 tracks, 4.52 Electronique on November 13, 2013 19:54
- 1. Evren Ulusoy - Play It Again Pam (Sample) 2.13 2727 plays
- 2. Evren Ulusoy - Play it Again Pam (Martin Roth Remix) (Sample) 2.22 5065 plays
- 3. Evren Ulusoy - Play It Again Pam (Leftwing & Kody Remix) (Sample) 2.36 5813 plays
- 4. Evren Ulusoy - Play It Again Pam (Viadrina Remix) (Sample) 2.44 1796 plays
- 1. Tapesh & KANT - Talking Dirty (Sample) 2.23 11534 plays
- 2. Tapesh & KANT - Talking Dirty (Mat.Joe's Clean Up Mix) (Sample) 2.37 10043 plays
- 3. Tapesh & KANT - Ey Yo (Sample) 2.08 16022 plays
- 4. KANT - Always (Sample) 2.06 9639 plays
- 1. Jay West & Manuel Sahagun - Got Me Insane (Original Mix) (Sample) 3.00 8946 plays
- 2. Jay West & Manuel Sahagun - Got Me Insane (Alternative Mix) (Sample) 3.01 3664 plays
- 3. Jay West & Manuel Sahagun - Got Me Insane (Monte Remix) (Sample) 2.09 18601 plays
- 4. Jay West & Manuel Sahagun - Got Me Insane (KANT Remix) (Sample) 2.49 9873 plays
Electronique's Upcoming Gigs
Thursday 17 October, 2013
Electronique Showcase @ ADE, Vlla, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Powered by GigaTools
In a short space of time Electronique has grown from a small club night in Manchester into a well known and hugely respected, admired and innovative global record label and events brand, with a host of worldwide showcases and a recent feature and interview with Pete Tong’s Essential Selection on Radio 1.
Predominantly rooted in Deep House, the record label continues to go from strength to strength, with a high quality roster of artists and remixers including Martin Roth, Climbers, Finnebassen, Raffa FL, Hot Since 82, Jay West, Toky, Lula Circus, Monte, The Mekanism, Balcazar & Sordo among many others.
Born in 2009, the Electronique label began as a way for owner Si Heslin to get music he was discovering out into the world so others could hear it. Some of the earlier artists, such as Finnebassen and Max Chapman who were discovered and started out on the label have gone on to become household names in the underground scene. As is often the way in life, it is his passion that has driven Electronique to where it is now and has the promise to take it much further.
As a club night, life began a year later in 2010 at Sankeys, Manchester and continued with many a sold out event at other Manchester venues such as The Attic, Joshua Brooks and more recently Gorilla. Alongside these Electronique started hosting parties in other UK cities including Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool & London then began to expand further label parties and showcases across Europe culminating in a tour to the US and Mexico in 2012.
Recent events in 2013 include label showcases at the Sidings Warehouse in East London, WMC in Miami, Cookies in Berlin, OFF Sonar in Barcelona and another tour to Brazil including the infamous D-Edge, Sao Paulo and Noon, Rio de Janeiro.
On the label side, releases now regularly register in the Top 100 and Top 10 charts on popular sites such as Beatport and Trackitdown, whilst gathering significant support from hugely respected artists such as
Jamie Jones, Maceo Plex, Laura Jones, Robert James, Danny Daze, Richy Ahmed, Jesse Perez, Dyed Soundorom, Darius Syrossian, Huxley, Pirupa, Eats Everything, Wildkats , Lee Foss and many many others.
Coming up in the near future are showcases in Ibiza, continued showcase across Europe including a return to Berlin, and a return to Brazil / South America in late 2013 also look out for a new series of Electronique parties to be hosted in London later this year.
The label continues to grow its artist and remix repertoire, while still maintaining the philosophy of providing upcoming original artists with a platform to display their creative talents. 2013 will also see a subtle change in the label’s direction musically, so expect to hear more fresh grooves in our future sounds.
Label Artists & Remixers:
Martin Roth // Climbers // Finnebassen // Raffa FL // Hot Since 82 // Jay West // Toky // Lula Circus // Karmon // Monte // Cera Alba // The Mekanism // Balcazar & Sordo // S.K.A.M. // Kolombo // Tapesh // KANT // A.S.S.H.