- 1. San Telmo I 1.04 105.0 BPM
- 2. San Telmo II (nocturno) 3.48 105.0 BPM
- 3. Dulce de Leche 4.03
- 4. Tango de Electroccordion 3.37 90.0 BPM
- 5. ElectroTango! 3.15 85.0 BPM
- 6. Punta Tomba 3.57 151 plays 100.0 BPM
- 7. Mi Argentina 3.30 90.0 BPM
- 8. Tierra del Fuego 4.58 70.0 BPM
- 9. El último baile 3.42 260 plays
Fascinated by the rich musical tradition of Argentine tango in both classical and more contemporary varieties, Electroccordion explores the limits of this beautifull genre.
Sometimes accoustic, then again completely electronic. Sometimes full of energy, then again smooth and sultry. The sound of electroccordion is incredibly diverse.
In 2008 Electroccordion searched for a place of the accordion in contemporary music. The debut album 'Electroccordion' is the result of this search. On the latest album 'NuTango' Electrocoordion is using mainly the bandoneon (well known for it connection to tango music) because of the much richer sound and greater expression of that instrument.