- Leopardtron ‚Galactic Royalty’ digital EP preview, released 5 November, 2013 Artwork electricpowerpolerecords on October 15, 2013 13:18
- Roeth & Grey 'In Money We Trust', Album preview, released 2 October, 2013 Artwork electricpowerpolerecords on September 13, 2013 06:07
- 'Pot shots II' digital ep compilation preview mix, released 25 June, 2013 Artwork electricpowerpolerecords on June 13, 2013 09:39
- 'Tech Tales III' V/A compilation preview mix, album released 31 May, 2013 Artwork electricpowerpolerecords on May 13, 2013 10:59
- Tijah 'The Eternal Wave Effect' digital EP preview, released 1 may 2013 Artwork electricpowerpolerecords on April 02, 2013 08:56
- Hedonix 'Guerrilla Ontology' Album preview, album released 1 March, 2013 Artwork electricpowerpolerecords on February 10, 2013 15:16
- Temporary Unknown 'Questions' ep preview mix, ep released 22 January, 2013 Artwork electricpowerpolerecords on January 07, 2013 21:29
- Pot Shots V/A digital ep compilation preview mix, released 27 November, 2012 Artwork electricpowerpolerecords on November 12, 2012 20:56
Electric Power Pole Records (e.p.p.r) is an Australian psytrance record label, in operation since 2004. Founded on the idea of promoting fledgling artists from Australia and around the world, the compilation ‘Location 2 hours from Sydney’ was released in August 2004.
After 24 releases with many planned for the future, e.p.p.r is continuing its search for original, fresh sounding psychedelic, minimal and progressive trance.
We here at Electric Power Pole Records pride ourselves in being an accessible, grass roots organisation reaching out to a wider audience through quality music which we hope you enjoy.
electric power pole dj red two (epp founder) is currently based in Germany for an extended period from October 2010. A number of releases are planned to finish off 2013 in either digital or physical format (or both) including the debut ep of Spanish artist Leopardtron and a twist to out Tech Tales series compiled by out Danish freind Muggi Dane with and exclusive digital release 'Tech Tales 3.5 at the beginning of December. The first half of 2014 is also looking big with compilation releases with the help of our Dutch label dj Back to Mars providing selections for an ep while dj red two will present Pot Shots iii, the next in the series as well as numerous digital ep compilations over the first 4 or 5 months of the new year.
Independent in nature, we hope that you enjoy our music and thank you for your support in keeping us going over the last 9 years and hope that we can stick around for a very long time to come!